Post your XTrain results here!

I agree, i in addition to my results i have learned more for some reason. Goibg back to afterburn i feel i can do more with better form.. Or like muscle max my form was better my weights was heavy enough lol but i could do mors reps then before. I do feel more firm everywhere. I loved it. I was tired of them to but now i am doing march rotation.. I am starting to miss xtrain lol. Just not enough time to do all the workouts... I vant wait for new ones still... Gime, gime,gime lol

I finished with X-train last Saturday, and have to say I've never felt in better shape ever. I'm 43, and I've been doing aerobic classes my whole life, even worked out with a personal trainer at one point, and working out with Cathe videos the last four years or so. Such a better use of my time and money!

I went up in weight in every category, and lost some inches mostly around my hips and thighs (never a bad thing!), but the best part of the whole thing is one day about a month ago my husband said to me "your butt looks tighter". Can you imagine how excited I was? Especially for someone you see day after day, who barely notices if I got a hair cut. i was pretty excited and even more motivated by that.

Because of X-train I've ordered the STS series and am going to start with that in a month. For now, I feel so confident and in shape I started the Rock Bottom's rotation from Feb 2011. I saw it referenced in a forum here, and the first time I read through it I think I laughed out loud. But just taking it a day at a time, and we'll see.

It would be interesting to know if Cathe's seen a spike in STS sales since X-train. For some reason, STS always was too intimidating and/or expensive. But now I can't wait to tackle it.

I couldn't be more grateful for Cathe's workouts -- I hope she reads through these forums on occassion so she knows how much she's appreciated!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.