Possible Trade

nicsummer

I just ordered the Cardio Kicks, and when I opened it and viewed it, I realized that I might be evicted if I do it in my apartment. I am afraid I might make too much noise. I am wondering if I can return it. If I am unable to return it, would anyone be willing to do a trade. If anyone has a video that they do not want any more or are bored of, let me know. This is a good tape, and it looks like a good workout. I am jus afraid thatI will be homeless. Feel free to e-mail me [email protected] THanks, Nicole

Just curious, I have Cardio Kicks and live in an apartment...why would doing this particular workout be too noisy for you to do? You could easily take the propulsion and jumping out and it's still a killer workout. It seems a shame for you to feel like you have to miss out on a great workout because you live in an apartment, that's just not right. Or what about asking your neighbor about certain times of day when they aren't around and won't be bothered? I did that when I got a treadmill, and the neighbor really appreciated it. We worked out a schedule that was great for both of us.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.