Plyo-Plyo-Plyo!!!!Please!!!

joyjoy

Cathlete
Dearest Cathe,
I am on my knees right now typing this message to you and I am begging you to pleeeeeeaaaaasssseee do a plyometrics tape. I just went to order Tony Horton's Plyo tape. I already have P90X plyo and I read on the forum that he has a plyo legs tape. The p90x is okay but it is not as hardcore as you and it doesn't push me enough. Well, while ordering it I happened to read that the tape I was gonna order is actually easier than the one I have. It was though his master series and that is below his p90x series. Nevertheless i didn't order it. Please consider this Cathe! You are the Queen of plyo and whatever you do would blow the pants off of anyone else plus there are really not any other all plyo tapes out there. Hey, I'll be on the tape if you want me to! I have lost about 45 lbs over the past 18 mts and I am pretti buff. You don't have to pay me a thing either-just let me keep the cute outfit!:7

Yep, I would love a pylo tape, too!

JoyJoy, I got that T.H.'s pylo tape and it's just wasn't that fun at all (boring compared to P90X). I didn't realize that it was an easier version until I bought and tried it. I think I got caught up with the excitement of a new pylo tape and ordered without thinking.
You were smart.

Namita

I am glad that I checked too. did you find the p90x plyo tape challenging? I do get a good sweat from it but Cathe would do such a better job. I can't wait to get these new tapes-I need some new stuff. I am still working on these last 10-12 lbs. It's so hard. Namita is a pretti name. Have a good day!

I want to jump on this bandwagon, too!

And how about incorporating the med ball with some of the plyometrics??? This would add intesity and give the shoulders and core a nice added bonus while Cathe fries our legs!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.