Please read this very brief post

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Hi Everyone! I will be answering some questions that I see here now but wanted to quickly tell you in a nutshell.....

STS is very simple in that you will only commit to 3 workouts per week with us (for a total of 12 weeks). That's it!

All other weekly workouts such as cardio, yoga, stretch, etc. are yours to pick and choose (any instructor, any gym, etc.) to do whenever you want to do them.

We will be giving an instruction booklet with recommendations of other workouts to do the rest of the week (types of workouts, length of time, etc.), but the bottom line is that your only true commitment for STS requires three days a week of your total focus.

I just wanted to point this out ahead of time to address any initial confusion.

Ok....off to answer your questions. Have a great weekend everyone!

? for u: When pulling in on chest flys, I feel as though I'm pulling w/ the inside of my elbow (using 20 lbs.) Is this hurtful, incorrect, or no big deal?

Hi Cathe!

I'm hoping you can alleviate one concern I have. Re Legs I don't plan on buying a squat rack. With that in mind, how different are the leg workouts going to be as opposed to my favorites which are Butts & Guts (my most used workout ever!), Gym Style Legs and Slow & Heavy.

Thanks for taking the time to answer.

Take care, Kathy:D

1 other ?: I live roughlr 45 min. from u, would you consider a house call to answer the MANY ? I have when doing your DVDs? :) Just a thought:p :7

Hi Cathe

I can't wait until the new series is completed. I have one question I was thinking of buying weight magnet buddies (barbell rings and dumbbells) but they come in different weights sizes, which size would be best for the new series, 1, 2, 2.5 pounds.

Thanks

Hi Kathy! Very different! All three mesocycles will provide a different approach to each leg workout. By the end of 12 weeks they will have been shocked to the max! :7

>Hi Cathe
>
>I can't wait until the new series is completed. I have one
>question I was thinking of buying weight magnet buddies
>(barbell rings and dumbbells) but they come in different
>weights sizes, which size would be best for the new series, 1,
>2, 2.5 pounds.
>
>Thanks

Hi Robin,

where can I buy this magnet buddies?

Belinda

http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid16930497

Hi Robin! Small muscle groups require small weight increments. Larger muscle groups can handle larger weight increments. If you had to pick one, pick smaller since you can always add but not take away. Good Luck....get ready to FRY DEM PUPPIES!

Hi Cathe,

Am I correct in understanding that each DVD will hold one hour of exercise only and premixes to be on a separate DVD which is the reason for 37 DVDs total? Thx

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.