Please consider a CTX Upper Body tape as well.

Jane P

Cathlete
I'm glad to see that Leaner Legs is now available on its own. Please consider putting all the upper body and ab portions of CTX onto one tape and selling it separately as well. I know it's available on DVD, so I'd like to see all the upper body sections on one tape as well. Some of us just can't do high impact cardio.

RE: CTX Upper Body tape

I would jump at the chance to own the abs and weight work on a DVD or VHS. I use my ctx vhs tapes all the time but would love the option of having the upper body all together. Are you considering selling a DVD with just this option?

Diane Hayes

>The CTX DVD already has this
>option on Disc #2.
Will you just sell Disc #2?

Diane Hayes

I also would enjoy a CTX Upper Body tape or CD on its own. I then could buy the LL and the Upper Body. NOBODY doesf weights like Cathe. Step is not my favorite w/o, however I do enjoy the Cardio Kicks she has out. Just a thought and a vote for this to become available. Lookout CreditCard.

Kim

If you are wondering if there is interest I would buy it in a heartbeat. There is no DVD in my future and I would love a VHS Upper Body compilation of the CTX series.

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON May-14-02 AT 05:21AM (Est)[/font][p]I don't buy a lot of tapes (too cheap!) but I would definitely buy Leaner Legs and a combination of the CTX upper body workouts if it was available!

Me too!! I'd *LOVE* to be able to use the CTX upper body weight sections on their own. It's so cumbersome to fast forward 5 tapes to get to each weight section!! PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE put them all on one vid! :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.