plate abs

Kimenem

Cathlete
I actually bought plastic plates because I work out on carpet and I thought they would slide easier. Well they work fine for the leg exercises, but for plate abs, I just kept on sliding :confused: That made it difficult......I had to try and stop the slide to bring the leg(s) back in. How is everyone else doing this?

I'm struggling with these but I doubt it has to do with the plates! :) This is just another exercise to show me my abs aren't as strong as I think they are! But, l will improve!

Jo

Yes I had something similar happen with sliders for furniture. I struggled with them in the leg workout but that was understandable. However, on the ab workout they just kept sliding. There was no stopping them! I am going to try it again with paper plates. I also workout on carpet.

I've yet to do this series of ab exercises, but, for those of you who have hardwood or any type of hard floor surface ; have you tried using the Super Sliders with felt padding at the bottom? (I have a tiled surface and believe you me, I did the legs workout of Meso#1 and BOY,IT WON'T LET YOU CHEAT!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.