Pink boxing gloves....peeeeeew

I just called Everlast. I had to leave a voice mail for a lady to call me back. If she offers any suggestions I'll let y'all know!!

Never heard back from everlast but the sneaker balls are working. Only had them in 7hrs and they smell so much better.

Glad the sneakers balls are working for you, mine have been in for over a week and still stink! Ive used gloves one time and about gagged the whole workout smelling the bleeping things! I have them laying on the floor across the room and can smell them especially when I'm down on the floor. I might just end up pitching the damn thing!

Glad the sneakers balls are working for you, mine have been in for over a week and still stink! Ive used gloves one time and about gagged the whole workout smelling the bleeping things! I have them laying on the floor across the room and can smell them especially when I'm down on the floor. I might just end up pitching the damn thing!

Try wiping them down with a fabric softner sheet. Lysol was suggested too. I've asked several people and Lysol seemed to be mentioned a lot.

They aren't 100% better but it has helped. May put them in a zip lock bag individually and put fabric softner sheets in and maybe spray Lysol. My husband still says they stink.
My daughter figured out you have to turn them and they open more. Like a renuzit. After doing that it's helped even more. Maybe that's why the sneaker balls didn't work for some.

Last edited:
I don't know if this will work but a couple years ago our neighbor got into the furniture reselling business and he told us that to get odors out of the furniture fabric they cut apples in half or quarters and placed them in a huge plastic bag that is wrapped around the piece of furniture for several days. (For furniture it was sometimes a week or more if the odors were strong.). Maybe that would work? Otherwise I would call the company.

I don't know if this will work but a couple years ago our neighbor got into the furniture reselling business and he told us that to get odors out of the furniture fabric they cut apples in half or quarters and placed them in a huge plastic bag that is wrapped around the piece of furniture for several days. (For furniture it was sometimes a week or more if the odors were strong.). Maybe that would work? Otherwise I would call the company.

I've called Everlast and had to leave a message for someone. I never heard back. Posted on their FB page and no response there either. So far sneaker balls have helped.

Did anyone try what works for stinky shoes? Put in a bag tie it put and put in freezer 24 hrs? I hear it works for shoes so it may be worth a try.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.