pictures

Hey Trevor! I emailed you-not sure if it went through though! Can you tell us how you put your adorable pics up here?
Janice- I'm in the same boat as you, I have all the equipment but don't know how to apply it here! I hope we can get help from our friends here! Your friend in fitness~~Francine

First get your pic on a website somewhere. Most free sites will not support "remote hosting" which is what you're trying to do. Many who do often withdraw it quickly after people start using it. So use web space that comes with your paid ISP or a paid Yahoo site or something like that.

Next, follow the directions when posting here on the posting screen, where I am now typing, in "HTML Reference." There are instructions there about how to post a pic.

how to post....one way anyway

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Dec-12-02 AT 06:55AM (Est)[/font][p]I joined picturetrail.com for free and posted some pics in an album there. My problem was that webshots.com doesn't seem to allow copying of pics from their albums to another location.
After you get the pics posted there or on any site that allows you to transfer them, you can right click on your pic, and this brings up a little box with commands in it. Hit "properties". This will bring up another box containing, among other things, an address(url) for the pic. If you highlight this address, right click with your mouse, select copy, it will be saved temporarily on your computer clipboard. Then go to Cathe's site to where you want to post the pic, and right click again....hit "paste". The address for the picture will show up in your post. You can continue typing whatever message you want. Post as you always do on Cathe's site. When the message posts, you will see your picture as well as any text you typed.
Anyway, this is how I did it. Hope this helps.
Trevor :)

Thanks for the picture trail tip!! Great picture by the way!!! It's cool putting a face to the names in here.
Trevor :) :-jumpy

Two years old!

Wow Trevor, hard to believe he is two already! He is so cute:)

I just wanted to say that a bunch of us fitness friends were at Assateague Island in October..we did the Seagull Century ride and it was beautiful (although, it was the only place the sun shined that day;-) ) We were able to see some of the wild ponies:). We'll be going back next year...maybe you could join us for the ride!

http://publish.hometown.aol.com/naconfer/images/cathechicksig.jpg

RE: experimenting here!

Francine, what worked? I don't see any photos...if that is what you are trying. ??? :)

Runathon

RE: experimenting here!

The only pictures I see are Trevors & mine. All the others that are trying to post--are they hosted on a website? Sign up for a free picturetrail.com account. Once your pictures are there, right click on picture, click properties. Then copy the address line. Paste that into your post. The picture should come up. You can check by clicking on the preview button before actually posting.

I'm ready to take the next step! http://www.smilies-world.de/Smilies/Smilies_klein_1/a_smil09.gif

Francine....

join picturetrail.com and then follow my instructions above. Your current site isn't allowing your pics to be shown here.
Trevor :)

Another way to see pics....

If you click on the little profile icon at the top of each post (by the poster's name) to get their profile you can see their picture if they have one set up.

For example, at the top of this post click on the little profile icon and you'll see a picture of Cathe and me!

Bev K.

RE: Francine....

Yikes! This is frustrating! I'll just provide a link--(click on my album)I don't know if that will work but I have to head to the racetrack and I'll try again tonight--sorry for torturing you all--I'm an idiot on this computer! Have a great day! http://www.picturetrail.com/francigirl Your friend in fitness~~Francine

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.