Picking out a DVD

jlglunt

Hi,

I am looking to purchase a new Cathe workout DVD. I have Kick, Punch & Crunch, and I love it. I'm looking for something a little more challenging though. I want an advanced workout with some serious calorie burning going on. :) I enjoy anything from circuit workouts to plyometrics to Insanity-type workouts. I have a circuit strength training routine that I do 3 times a week at the gym (M, W, F). On T, H & Saturdays, I focus on cardio. On these days I either run, bike or do a cardio DVD. Will you please recommend a good cardio DVD for me??

Thanks so much!!

Jamie Glunt

My suggestions would be her intensity w-out, any of the imaxes, but I think imax3 is the most intense, cardio core circuit, or even her maximum intensity cardio one....it's older, but it's a good one....that's what comes to mind for now..... HTH:)

Hi Jamie!

I'm with mrsyancy here. Everything she suggested plus the Hiit's (talk about tough!). If you prefer low impact to give your joints a rest but want the intensity, then Afterburn is a goodie.

Have a good one!

Natasha

Oh oh I got one for you Imax2! I did it this am and I had so much fun doing it and raised my HR 177! Music is awesome no dreadf factor at all! Another fave of mine are Intensity, body max2, Afterburn, athletic trng,slide & glide, Cardiosupersets, HiiT & cardio core circuit.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.