Main menu: Play Program, Chapters

Chapters:
Warm – UpHi/Lo
Step Aerobics
Interval Blast
Cool Down
Stretch

you look awesome!!!

My DH could not believe that you had a baby a year and a half ago!!! The DVD menus look great! You're making the wait even harder (but I LOVE IT!!!)
:-jumpy julie :-jumpy

Shazam!

Cathe, you look absolutely, utterly and totally AMAZING! Those shoulders...those biceps, those abs...I'm just in awe. As you may recall, I'm in my 3rd month of pregnancy, so I can only drool over the new tapes for now.

I suppose I'll have to use them (and you) as inspiration to make my postpartum comeback. Thanks for your hard work...it REALLY shows!!!

I LOVE THESE SNEAK PEEKS AT THE NEW VIDS...YOU ALL LOOK INCREDIBLE!!!

RE: Shazam!

Cathe, this is such a cute picture! You look incredible - even better than you looked before (which I didn't think was possible!) Thank you so much for all your hard work, it is SO inspiring. Love these "sneak peeks"!
Ruth

WOW! Cathe, You DO look fantastic!

I love these pics. :7

This is so exciting. I haven't been this excited since I was a child waiting for my Birthday!! :-jumpy

-joy

All I can say is WOW!

Cathe you are such an inspiration! I'm totally amazed that you're actually an "apple" (like me!)

Keep up the good work :D

Cheryl

Love these pics! What about offering a set of small poster size versions of several of the photos so we can better adorn our workout area?

Thank you (blushing)!

Thank you for such sweet compliments. I'm very flattered (and a little embarassed too :-shy). I'm very excited for all of you to enjoy your workouts pretty soon too.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.

Back