Personal Goals Check-In - August 7, 2005

workoutqueen

Cathlete
Hello everyone,

I figured I go ahead and post since I didn't see a thread for it.

Here goes:

1) 8/8 cups of h20 and/or 6 cup minimum--- check

2) Limit sweets --- check-- had a snack pack cup of chocolate pudding
(my first "treat" all week)

3) No late night visits to fridge -- check

4) August Rotation -- check (Completed Day 6)

5) No food 2 hours before bedtime --- check

Hope all of you are doing well and enjoying your Sunday:) ,

Katrina

I am still on for my goals as well. I am doing so much better with the water. I am even going about 1 or 2 glasses beyond the 8/8.

Last month one of my goals was to only weigh myself once per week. I did that and that is the time that I gained 5 pounds. I am now back to weighing myself once per day. I try not to be obsessed with the scale. I know that it is only a number, go with how you feel... but I think that I need to stay on top of the scale and all of my goals regularly.

No sweets is easy today. It was really hard on Friday.

Enjoy the last of your weekend!

Jenn

Hey everybody!

I'm doing well with my exercise goal - no problems at all sticking to the Hardcore Fat Loss Rotation, although I seem to be gaining fat, rather than losing it.x(

The lower carbs, more protein goal sort of went out the window yesterday:p

And no sweets - well, I'm doing okay although I've decided to modify slightly while I'm on vacation. I haven't had anything today though and have no cravings.

Hi Ladies!!!

I'm having a good day...no sweets, no salty snax, plenty of H20 and so far no smoking.

I have to go back to work tomorrow....I want to quit my job. I think I'll try asking for less hours and see what happens.

Shelley: Enjoy your vacation!

Katrina: great job!

Jenn: I'm scale obsessed too. I tried weighing myself just once a week, but I am back to weighing in first thing every morning.

Tammy

Hey Tammy, I gave up on the daily weigh in & opted for Wednesdays & Sundays. That way the fluctuations don't scare me EVERY day:) I can highly recommend fewer hours at work!!! Hope you get them!
Not such a good day today. must have eaten something bad yesterday, so it's been chicken soup & oatmeal for me. I'll get back to working out tomorrow, but have decided my body just can't take the August rotation, so I will go back to my 1 hour workouts. Been drinking lots of water today to try to put back lost fluid. Getting enough protein & calories is still a challenge, but I'm working on it. Guess I'm just going to have to break down & make some whole wheat brownies & suck it up on the fat & sugar}(

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.