Personal Goals Check-In - August 18, 2005

allwildgirl

Cathlete
Well, ladies, I think I'm back on track. Things weren't good for a while there, but I smacked myself in the head yesterday and told myself to smarten up and yesterday was really good. I ate well, and no sweets and did my workout and cut back my carbs. I'm just taking one day at a time, because that's the only way I can do this.

How's everyone else doing?

Yeah Shelley, one day at a time!

I did good with the no sweets.
Also still doing my rotation

After this I plan to do a slow and heavy rotation.

Kali you are on a roll!

Terri

So far doing great still. My body fat this morning had gone down yet another %, so that's 3 for this month so far. No sweets, however I am meeting up with some old girlfriends tomorrow and we are going out for Mexican, so that is definitely going to be 1 of my 2 "treat" days. I'm looking forward to it though!

Katie

Please forgive this double post:) :

Good morning everyone,

Here goes...

1) Limit sweets --- 1/2 check --- went out to dinner last night with friends, was on the fence about dessert, decided to get a 5 walnut brownie with 1 scoop of vanilla ice cream. I figured since my last dessert was on Saturday, I would treat myself. (Plus I'm trying to follow the suggestions in Burn the Fat, Feed the Muscle...great book by the way...). I ate half of it and it really wasn't that great. Plus when I got home, my stomach hurt. That IBS is a reall killer .
Anyway, it's one thing to limit sweets but when you have it and it's not that great---that's when food remorse sets in anyway, I digress.

2) No food 2hrs B4 Bedtime --- Check

3) August Rotation --- Check --- Completed Day 17

4) 8/8 or 6 cups of H20 --- Check

5) No late night visits to fridge -- Check

Have a great day ,

Katrina

Katrina, out of curiosity, since I don't own it, what is the suggestion in Burn the Fat, Feed the Muscle? (I really need to get this book!)

Katie

Hi All,

I decided to take today off from working out my HR was elivated this AM and I didn't want to push it, as I hate over training, as crashing just isn't fun and if it's a bug I want to get rid of it before it starts.

Other then a really stressful day, I made all my goals of eating healthy and no sweets.

Kit

Hi Everyone,

I have been awol!!! But back on track. Workouts are good and no snacking between meals are good; but sweets and water...well could be better...
Hope everyone has a good night.

Michelle

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.