People are starting to notice now

albernier

Cathlete
Today I went to pick my daughter up from the mall and the parking lot was full. I saw a guy leaving but I had just drove past him when I realized he was backing out. When I circled back around he was still there. He backed out and let me in and then he rolled down his window with his Jamaican accent he said: I saved the spot for you because you are beautiful. :D I havent been called beautiful in atleast 15 yrs! Or at least I havent believed it if i did hear it. So Im walking towards the entrance to the mall and I hear someone say MA! I turn around thinking its my son and its some guy in an escalade waving at me! Im like dang! Its working! Then when I found my daughter I heard her telling her boyfriend to stop looking at my butt! Oh and those jeans i was all upset about not being able to fit? Those are the ones I was wearing....

Congratulations....it sounds as if you had a really great day! It is so nice when you realize all of your hard work is worth it!

Yeah, it is an epidemic around here. Happens. ;-) No matter how bad the burn is when your working out, just keep thinking about what you just shared with us. I know you must be "working it" so just keep it going! Soon, you may need bodyguards. LOL!

Charlotte~~

Woo hooo, congrats! I'm workin on it over here. :+ If you could pinpoint one thing that's made the difference, what would that be?

That's Awesome!! You should be so proud of yourself:):):):):) The part about your daughter's boyfriend looking at your butt, in jeans you thought didn't even fit, is just way too funny!

OK, Now lets see some pics :+

That's what makes it all worthwhile - I love knowing that I look good and that all the hard work has given me results. Also, when women at the gym say, "I want to do whatever YOU'RE doing!"

"It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt." Mark Twain ;-)

Woo Hoo! You had a good day! Hot mamma! Keep up the hard work.And it makes the hard work easier when you know people notice.
Lori:)

Your hard work is paying off. I know that it is nice to have people notice the physical results. What I see is the love you have for yourself & your loved ones. Your priority to put your health first will give you a better chance for a long & healthy life with them.

Stay on track,
jordan

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.