Pentagenarians & Beyond: W/B 9/19

Hi Ladies,

Happy Friday! I will be going to a boot camp class from 7:30-8:30 and then my weight training at 9:30 for 30 minutes only and on Sunday I plan to do a long walk with DB who is coming over to help us choose a new computer. He is a wiz at that.

My DM might come with him to. I have not seen her in a while. She found out hat she might have to have open hear surgery again. This would be her 3rd one. She is 73 and overweight. The Dr. told her that she needs to loose weight first.

Have a great weekend!

Josie

Saturday

Hi gang,

Getting a late start, went to the emergency room this morning around 7:00..broke my little toe last night right after getting home from work. I went down the back stairs too fast apparently, hit my toe on the edge of the step and cranked it to a 90 degree angle...ouch. I immediately pushed it back in place, and iced it. John wanted to take me last night, but it seemed to be ok after the ice. This morning my foot was all black & blue so we went for an x-ray. I am wearing a lovely boot. No workouts for a bit, at least no walking etc. Maybe an upper body one tomorrow.

I guess my plans for cleaning out summer clothes and doing garden work are not to be, at least for today.

Garance, love the shoes! You gotta love those dogs, for what we put up with! I can't tell you how many pairs of shoes I brought to the shoe maker to have new heels put on when Clancy was a puppy, He had a thing for leather, even when he was older. One time he got DH's wallet off the night stand and chewed it, with money in it and everything. :D..It is funny now but not when it happened. We had to make sure our closet doors were shut any time we he was up there, especially when he was alone or we were asleep.

Josie, sending prayers to your DM, hope all turns out well.

Joan, how goes the remodel?

What is everyone up to this weekend? Looks like I will be reading a lot.

Take care,

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.