Pentagenarians & Beyond: W/B 3/15

Hi Ladies,

I will be running on the soft sand tomorrow and then going to Knott's Berry Farm with the whole family. That should be plenty of a work out for Saturday. On Sunday I might go to spinning depending at what time I get home on Saturday.

I have been very busy and did not have time to post yesterday.

Deb, I looked at the web-site for CLX and I'm tempted to buy it. Have you seen any results from using it? What hotel are you staying at in Cancun?

Joan, I wish I had a pool, I would be in it all the time. We used to have one whan I was a teenager.

Linny and Garance, Have a nice weekend!

Josie

It's Saturday & it's all good!

Good Morning fellow Catheites!

I love Saturday, even if it is chocked full of errands and housework! In a few minutes I will be dropping off the Subaru for it's check-up, then getting the Saab out of storage, then a pedicure ( yes another one!), then pick up the Subaru, and then it's HouseMax!

Garance, I think Meso cycle 2 uses heavier weights and less reps? I always see a difference when I do that. What are you going to change on your cardio? I bet the campus will be so peaceful during the break...will you spend more time there in your office working? The weather here is about the same..blue skies and sunny yesterday but still cold. I think I will try the magic eraser on the grout around the tub first! YOu are right they will just shred on the kitchen tile grout..

Josie, your weekend plans sound fun! I think I will see better results from CLX by keeping my eating better! The exercises are different than Cathe, not a lot of sets or reps of the same thing, and a lot of compound ones where you do 2 things at the same time, eg, lunges with curls, or lateral raises. The time goes by quickly, they are only 35 minutes long. If you really like long workouts, or don't feel like you did enough with one set, then you may not like this series.

Have a great Saturday!!

Hi Ladies:
Last night I didn't leave work till 6:45pm,seems like there is more and more work to do everyday.I think if there had been a unit manager on my units before I came maybe transistion would have gone more smoothly.
No big weekend plans for me.Leaving shortly for Margaritas for dinner.Today went and saw Knowing with Nicholas Cage.I thought it was pretty good,great special effects.Tomorrow meeting co-worker and her DH at my DH's real estate office. They are a young couple looking to buy their first house.I'll try and take some pictures this weekend and post on picturetrail.com.Have a great weekend everyone~Linny~

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.