Pentagenarians & Beyond: "Hump Day" !

fox2star

Cathlete
Good morning!

I did a 40 minute I-Tread today, 293 calories burned. My goal is to try to burn 1000 calories working out this week. I am not sure I am going to make it, but it's a goal and I will just keep trying!

Linny:
I will have time in Mexico to do other things, but this is the first year DH is not coming with me and I feel kind of strange being there without him.:( You will love your car starter! It's one of those things that once you have it, you always have to have one!

Garance:
How cute is your DH wanting to practice at home between lessons! I think that is so great!

Josie:
It's ok to forgo a workout, if it means you can be with a friend that needs you. You are so dedicated to your running etc that one time is not goint to matter much!

Jen:
It sounds like you and your DH have what my DH has..he can;t shake it either. He is also on anti-biotics but they are not working. How great that you will not have to work weekends any more! I bet you are doing the Happy Dance!

Have a great day!

Deb :)

RE: Pentagenarians & Beyond:

Hi Deb and later posters--

This morning I did Petra Kolber's Step Moves New Grooves--53 min. of intermediate stepping.

The weather here is weird. First it's raininig, now it's snowing. First it's 40 degrees, and now it will probably plummet.

Good for you Deb on the calorie burn effort! What kind of device do you have to give you the calorie count on your workouts??

Classes start again tomorrow. I will be teaching back-to-back classes on Monday and Thursday afternoons. I really like this. It means I teach only two days per week.

DH is determined to get better at dancing this year, so we practiced for about 30 min. last night after dinner. Fun.

Enjoy the rest of the day, ladies!!

RE: Pentagenarians & Beyond:

Hi Ladies:
Deb: I bet your DH is upset about not being there with you too. You'll have to pick him up something special when you're there. They do say absence makes the heart grow fonder:)
Garance: Two work days a week sounds wonderful and you even get a day off inbetween.Nice! You have such a sweet hubby to practice with,sounds like you got a great one. The weather here was pretty weird too. We've had temps in the 50's and it got so windy that the electricity went out a few times. A couple towns over wind flipped a small phane over on its side as it was sitting on the runway. Luckily no one was hurt.
I had a pretty quiet day today(for a chance) went to the foot clinic to get signed off on foot care, and then only had 2 visits. I'm sure it will be busy tomorrow.
Hi Jen and Josie! Have a great night ladies.~Linny~

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.