Penagenarians & Beyond: W/B 9/30

Good morning,

I slept in today and it felt great. The dogs stayed sleeping until 4:30, which is late for them, DH got up with them and I slept until 6:30. Heaven.

Valerie, when I travel, if I work out I do it in the morning, as soon as the gym opens. Some of them are open 24/7 and you just use your key card to get in. I think this one opens around 5:30 am. It all depends on how early I get to bed, ( sometimes there are business dinners I have to go to) and then how fast./early I get to sleep. If I don't fall asleep until midnight, no way I want to get up by 5:00 to get a workout in. Your appliances are ganging up on you for some reason! LOL.

Josie, have fun with the peanuts!

Garance, I copied those descriptions into a Word document, that I will send to all, it makes it a lot easier to read.

What is everyone doing this weekend?

Hi Deb and any later posters--

I slept in, too, Deb. My SIL was visiting, and we stayed up late talking. DH and Max left very early for an auction (he will be bringing back 6-8 calves), and neither I nor SIL heard them leave. A very quiet farm when he's not rev-ing up one machine or another and Max isn't barking at the cows to make them move or DH isn't shooting into the air to scare off the hawks.

Thanks for sending me that Word document. Much easier reading.

Housemax for me this morning, and it seemed to take longer because I got up later.

I think I will be going to see Arbitrage tomorrow. It has had very good reviews.

deb, thanks for the xtrain doc. I will read thru it ASAP. I've never had much luck with motel exercise rooms. their equipment seems to be broken more often than not. I usually take shorts and running shoes and get in a run or at least a fast walk. I also would go in the morning. it gets hard this time of year though being dark out until almost 7.

We "drug out" my old oven and put in the new one this morning. It looks very nice but there's one feature that seems way different from what the salesman told me I was getting. It was supposed to have a water based self cleaning system that avoids the 3 hour high heat stinko process we've all gotten to dislike. but I can't find anything in the manual about it. I am SO hoping it's just something I'm overlooking.
DH and I are pretty good at installing appliances, and I thank Cathe every time I need to lift some giant box out of the back of the car and into a wall opening. anyway, have a call in to the salesman and I am SO hoping they didn't give me the wrong oven!!! it was expensive and fancioer than I usually get with appliances. but I am getting a suspicion that someone screwed up here.
got my DW fixed yesterday. same guy every time. he put some wood shims into the base of it to keep it from moving more than it should. all screws were mounted correctly so nothing broken or disconnected, but the DW moves more than it did previously.

Did the first disk from meso 3 again. 3 weeks is too long to just restart where I left off so I'll just start over. I hadn't gotten that far thru. I didn't have any problem and even increased weight on a couple moves but I was just trying to be careful. Because I never have a spotter I'm careful not to push things to failure .....so that I can't get the weight back on the supports.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.