Patrick's new Kickbox Burn

Stacy

Cathlete
I just previewed this and it looks great!! Love the high energy music!! It's really taught by another instructor and Patrick does the ab section. Heather is a great instructor! This one looks like it's going to my favorite kickbox workout by any instructor to date! The ab segment looks good too. Can't wait to try this one! The moves also look super easy to learn, no tricky choreography.

I love this workout! I've done it twice this week and plan on using it 2x a week during my next rotation. I modified a little (like instead of a burpee I did a squat to the same count) but I still was a sweaty mess at the end! This was a great purchase and I got it for only $9.95 plus shipping during the presale. **LOVE**

(I haven't tried the ab section....yet ;))

Denise

I did this workout Thursday & was sore for 2 days! I used 1.5lbs wrist weights. I enjoyed the music, heather is very energetic & love her cues. I was sweating bullet after the workout. The only thing I don't like is I hope they do abs before the stretch. Oh I love heathers stretch very unique!

Totally agree!

I too have only just previewed the workout but I was seriously impressed. This workout is going to kick butt! It is super high energy, infectious music, well synched moves that had me moving my whole body here in my chair in time with the moves and music as if I were really doing the workout. I couldn't stop!

Heather is a good instructor, cues well. The cast have a lot of fun during this workout, the chemistry is good between them, I wished I were there working out with them.

I think this is a Cathlete workout for sure.

Clare

This one is already one of my favorites. I did it twice last week. Great intensity and great moves and very easy to pick up on the first try, which meant I could use maximum intensity right from the beginning. I really like Heather as an instructor and will be interested to see what her next DVD is like. I also liked the stretch.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.