Packaging of LIS

I love the packaging of LIS as well. I have no room left for DVDs in my workout area, and the space-saving packaging is great for me.

I also love the packaging...I love the info on the back and the ease of removing the dvds, too! As always Cathe and Co. continue to bring us premium products!

Nancy, I plan to update my old Word document (the one LunaCat created years ago, I think that's her name) with the premixes. I actually saved just the pages with the premixes listed as a separate document that I'll add the new premixes to. I keep that Word doc right on my desktop because sometimes I only can fit in 30 minutes or so and it's great to have it handy.

And you are definitely right-they can't please everyone. I much prefer this new "micro-packaging" because my bookshelf just can't take any more stuff on it. I have reduced it to now have books on 1 shelf and workout dvds on 2 shelves. I guess it should be called a dvd shelf now instead of a bookshelf. LOL

Pedmom I would really appreciate a copy of this also if it's not too much of a hassle? My address is: [email protected]

Thanks heaps :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.