Packaging of LIS

Pedmom

Cathlete
Cathe and SNM, I can't tell you how impressed I am with the packaging for this series. This is BY FAR the best multi-dvd package I have ever seen. Great, great job! :eek:

I think they did a great job on the packaging, however I wish I could have had an option to get individual cases.

I store my workouts on an open bookshelf by type of workout - heavy weights, HIIT, Step, Yoga, etc. Then when I plan my weekly rotation I pull the individual workouts that I am going to use.

Having so many different types of work outs in one case is going to make this difficult. I am going to e-mail customer service in a week or two (let things calm down for them a bit) to see if I can order the individual cases that are now being used.

Looking forward to trying all of these new workouts.

Debbie Russo

LOVE this packaging, this is absolutely the best series packaging ever created so far. I hope other companies see this and start to use it for their series.

I, too, really like the packaging and how all the times and equipment needed for each workout is listed on the back. And all my Cathe workouts still fit on one shelf! (Granted, it is a long shelf......)

I love the packaging too. I hope they use this for future workouts. All of my workouts in one sturdy case, very nice!!!

I agree that the packaging is nice, but I also would have preferred individuals cases. They can't please everyone, that's for sure!

ETA: Another advantage to individual cases is the room to list the premixes on the back. I guess I'll go through all of the workouts and create a cheat sheet I can store inside the cover of the multi-pack.

Last edited:
I absolutely loved the packaging, shipping, everything. I cannot wait to try more of the workouts. This series fits my busy schedule perfectly!

I agree that the packaging is nice, but I also would have preferred individuals cases. They can't please everyone, that's for sure!

ETA: Another advantage to individual cases is the room to list the premixes on the back. I guess I'll go through all of the workouts and create a cheat sheet I can store inside the cover of the multi-pack.

Nancy, I plan to update my old Word document (the one LunaCat created years ago, I think that's her name) with the premixes. I actually saved just the pages with the premixes listed as a separate document that I'll add the new premixes to. I keep that Word doc right on my desktop because sometimes I only can fit in 30 minutes or so and it's great to have it handy.

And you are definitely right-they can't please everyone. I much prefer this new "micro-packaging" because my bookshelf just can't take any more stuff on it. I have reduced it to now have books on 1 shelf and workout dvds on 2 shelves. I guess it should be called a dvd shelf now instead of a bookshelf. LOL

Cathe and SNM, I can't tell you how impressed I am with the packaging for this series. This is BY FAR the best multi-dvd package I have ever seen. Great, great job! :eek:

I like it too. Its much better than having separate boxes for each disc.

Thanks,

Alisha

Love the packaging. I'm overrun with Cathe DVDs at this point, so this makes it just so much easier to store. Love it!!

Thanks so much Pedmom, however, I dont think that you attached it. The attached image is just a blue screen. Sorry to be a pest....hahah :)

Last edited:
I know it's impossible to please everybody, but I just wanted to chime in with my opinion on the packaging of LIS. For me, shelf space is at a premium, so I really appreciate the boxed set. SO much easier to store!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.