P90X January Starters, TGIF!!!!

Fit_mommy

Cathlete
CLASSIC/PHASE 2/WEEK 7/DAY 5

Morning Xers!

Last night's yoga felt WONDERFUL! My legs are still thanking me this morning!:)

I have Legs and Back/ARX on tap for today.

Hope everyone has a great day!

Good Morning Wendy and all who follow -

I did Legs and Back last evening and my legs are already HURTING! I love the feeling though. By this evening they should be killing me. I love this workout. My back doesn't seem to get as much though - I guess because I use bands. I struggled to see my back in the mirror the other day and it does look good though. We'll see....

I think I have Kenpo on tap for later. My second recovery week is fast approaching. I prefer the regular weeks though. We all know I'm not a fan of Yoga.......

I'll be out running errands later and meeting a friend for a sushi lunch. I go back to work on Monday and didn't accomplish anything I had planned to do around the house. Oh well, it will wait for me I'm sure.

Okay, have a great one!!!!!!:)

Nancy

Morning Ladies ..
{Phase 2 - week 8 - recovery - my version classic)

MAN did yoga feel oh so good yesterday .. I needed it soooooo bad .. it worked the shoulders out from all the soreness .. now they just feel good and strong!! YAYAYAYA .. love that feeling!:D

have had a weird morning so far..woke up this morning to a bloody nose .. wth?? x( guess my sinuses are messed up from our ever changing weather pattern .. I have not had a bloody nose in FOREVER .. ??? .. strange .. and it took about 15 minutes for it to stop ??

then ..last night I hit a racoon going home (ran out into under my right wheel base) .. and this morning pulling out of the driveway .. DH calls me and says something is under my car ..:eek: ... I was thinking OMG .. the coon .. pull back up DH works his magic and as I was cringing in the car .. he pulls off part of the underbelly of my CAR .. dang coon messed up some peice of protective thingie .. aahhhhhh .. thank goodness it was not the coon though .. I was highly releived!! DH says he can fix it .. (of course) . . so the car is getting the beauty treatment today .. wash, wax and cleaned out .. LOL

anyway .. enough rambling about my weird morning ..

So today is supposed to be coresynergy .. BUT once again I am changing .. SIL is begging me to do KenpoX again .. she has never done it and wants to ..so I may do that today .. and then coresynergy tomorrow .. then yogax Sunday ..THEN I START PHASE 4 .. YAYAYAYAAYAYAYAYAYAYA:7

Ok .. Ladies .. I am going to try to do MUCH better on my clean eating in the last phase .. I do not have a smigen of all of your discipline on the eating part of it .. (DH got up and made me a mushroom, egg, cheese omellet this morning :eek: .. and yes it was oh so good)

I think I am going to be brave and have SIL take some pics this weekend of my progress .. documenting any change from the end of phase 1 to the end of phase 2 .. not sure about measuring .. I may .. ???

Oh .. Wendy it is going to be 74 today here .. }( .. spring is in the air!!!

Nancy .. hope your day is better .. and I am snickering b/c you have a LOT of yoga on tap for you next week!!

To all that follow TGIF .. and have a great day .. and great sweaty .. pain inflicting workouts!!:7

Hi Ladies,

I took the day off to cook and clean for my son's party tomorrow. I also just got back from treating myself to a microdermabrasion/chemical peel. I will peel for about a week but it works wonders for my problematic skin.

I should also do core synergistics today but I'm doing lower body weights either GS Legs or Butts & Guts and hope to fit in a cardio too.

It sounds like everyone is hanging in there.
Wendy-because of you-I have actually started enjoying yoga. I keep working on it a little each week.

Nancy-glad you got a good workout with legs & back. I have to say it is not one of my favorites. Since I add in extra leg work its okay.

Laura-so your another yoga fan:) I keep trying...I really think you should measure. That is where I am really seeing the differences. I started measuring monthly-well end of Dec, end of Jan, and will measure again next weekend. Weight watchers is helping me with my eating. I understand your frustrations with clean eating. If it were just me it might be easier-maybe not...that sounds like an excuse doesn't it? We can struggle through clean eating together.

Where is everyone again-Marcia, Angie others?????

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Diana

Here I am....... :7

I have Shoulders and Arms and ARX tonight. I'm looking forward to it. I love this workout.

We are expecting a HUGE winter storm to drop a foot of snow this weekend, so I will take advantage of being snowed in and get some MAJOR workouts in. I'm psyched!!! :7 }( :7 }(

Take care, I'll be back later for personals.
Marcia.

Hi all!

You know me - always the last to post!:D

Had legs and back with arx. I am really getting tired of this rotation! I know I shouldn't complain but I definitely know why folks get the hankerin to switch up the workouts. I wasn't even looking forward to L&B and I used to just love this workout.

I'm also in a crappy mood - not sure why.}( It certainly didn't help that I gained a pound over the last week, although I had major DOMS at least 3 days last week, so I'm sure it is from muscle building because I was pretty decent with my eating.

Hopefully I can get out of this funk and maybe at least try to somewhat enjoy Kenpo tomorrow, although I doubt it b/c I don't really like this one either:D :eek: Man, am I impossible or what?? LOL I WILL stick to this program as written!!! Only one week left and I WILL do it even if the monotony kills me.}( :7 :eek:

Only one week and one workout left until Cathe......

Angie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.