P90X Diet

kristi

Cathlete
I started the classic P90X rotation on Monday. So far I am noticing I am hungrier than usual. Is this normal? I don't have the diet info so I don't know what they say my caloric intake should be. I'm hoping to lose about 15-20 pounds by the end of the rotation.

Caloric intake differs from person to person....
Being hungrier is normal as muscles are soaking up a ton of nutrients to try and repair/grow. P90X SUGGESTS (not in stone) that intake not be lower than 1800 calories - CLEAN CALORIES ONLY!

When I ate super duper clean on X I could handle the 1800 and not feel hungry- When I ate 1800 of less than clean my body was tired all the time and also didnt drop the BF&Wt.

I cleaned up my act BIG TIME because I wasnt going to work that hard for 3 months for nothing! The results of P90X are like any program.... 85% of your results are based on your diet.

Its also "normal" to feel more fatigued during the X - I highly recommend getting your hands on the manuals that come with it as it is all explained in great detail.

Thanks! I'll see if I can get a copy of the manuals. It makes sense what you are saying about eating 1800 clean calories. Right now I am not eating very clean. I'm going to work on that because I feel like you said, why work so hard for 3 months for nothing.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.

Back