Overseas Cathe-ites - I need help!

angie_mitchell

Cathlete
Hey all, I know there are a lot of you in Europe or other areas and I was wondering where you buy your equipment. I really want to get some more risers for my step for HIIT in Shock Cardio (I only have 4 total so I need 4 more) and if I buy them from Cathe.com, I have to pay $235 in shipping. :eek::eek::eek:

I can go to London or Germany or somewhere else if I need to but I just can't figure out where to buy them that I don't have to pay so much to have them shipped. It's ridiculous!!!

Thanks for the input!!!

angie

Hi Angie

Try the Physical Company http://www.physicalcompany.co.uk . They're about 45 minutes west of London and they also ship but I don't know what the costs would be. I just looked on their website and they do have the risers.
I've never used them but they've been recommended by other UK Catheites.

Thanks! I'll have to make my way out there some time. They don't ship out of the UK but it's still cheaper for me to just pick them up sometime when I'm in England than have them shipped.

thankyou so much for these posts - I'm in the UK and didn't even know that you could get these high steps and risers. i'm off to order!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.