outfits in the new series

lala1

Cathlete
Bootcamp:
as one born and raised in Cleveland, couldn't help but notice that those beautiful colors are Clevand Brown colors :) :) . May have to buy them. ;)

The color schemes for all the outfits actually did come from various NFL teams. And your right, Boot Camp was based on the colors of the Cleveland Browns.

WHAT??????

I am thrilled, as an Ohio resident and rabid Browns and Indians fan!

Now, was Cathe wearing the prerequisite dog bones as earrings???

I am originally from Cleveland, Ohio myself and when Cathe first showed pics on the Blog, the Cleveland Browns is the first thing I thought of!

Ah ha, was wondering if somebody would notice this! Great observation lala1! Yes, being that we used NFL to produce, we of course wanted to have a little fun with our color selections:

Boot Camp: Cleveland Browns

LIS: Indianapolis Colts (or Dallas Cowboys)

HIS: Denver Broncos

Kickbox: Pittsburgh Steelers

So perhaps in the next series we'll see some New Jersey Devils? }( }(
(yes, I am a Devs fan but suspect most in Cathe's neck of the woods are flyers fans. :p )

Okay, I have the Kickbox outfits (and LOVE them). Now that I know that LIS is after the Colts, I may have to order those outfits too!!

Well, I'll be darned!

I am not a football fan, but my husband noticed the outfits.

Although he does not do the workouts, he always has to see Cedie!

I'd be jealous, but Cedie's so darned cute that I can see why he loves to look at her!;-)

Uh...Cathe, do you realize that the Steelers and the Browns should NOT be in a series together? We have been rivals for years....}(

>Next time I hope to see purple and black for the Ravens:)
>
>Steph

YES!! Go Ravens! OR Red/Yellow for REDSKINS!!!

How fun! Only Cathe...one of a kind...

rose2boys

Keep smiling & sweating!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.