Our precious son is here!!!!!!

tryin2bfit

Cathlete
I am thrilled to announce that Ryan William was born at 8:42 pm Saturday, January 18th :) :).

He weighed 7 lbs 5 oz and is absolutely perfect. We are all completely and utterly in love with Ryan, and his sisters and brother are very, very proud.

I am so happy to be holding him in my arms and am treasuring every single newborn second :).

Take care!
Sandi :)

Sandi,

Well, congratulations on your newborn son, Ryan. You are truly blessed to be holding your son in your arms there is nothing like the feel and the smell of a newborn baby, especially when he is yours.

Give him hugs and kisses from me - I can never resist a baby - when I see one I want to hold them forever. That must be why I have ten children.

Good luck and God bless your family,

Cheryl

WWWWOOOOHHHOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Sandi! Congratulations! I've been wondering when you would be posting. Keep on holding and hugging that little love of yours!

jeni

RE: WWWWOOOOHHHOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Sandi,
I am so pleased for you! We have both been blessed with precious little boys in the same week! Well done!
Love & best wishes to you and your family.
Kaz x

Today Is The Tomorrow We Worried About Yesterday And All Is Well.

So many boys!

There must be a population burst of boys right now - all my friends have recently had boys, as well as me!

CONGRATULATIONS!

Your friend in fitness, Fitnik

RE: So many boys!

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Jan-22-03 AT 12:26PM (Est)[/font][p]Sandi,
Congrats!! I got a big smile when I saw the birthday- January 18 ( 1997) is my first baby's birthday his name is Brian, rhymes with your Ryan)!! He turned 6 on the day you gave birth.

Enjoy that bundle of joy! Fitnik you are right, everyone is having boys now it seems. My 6 month old son is in my lap now as I type LOL!!

Marci

Congratulations to you and your family. Little boys are wonderful, aren't they? My second was a boy.

Take care!

Sheila

Sheila Watkins, MLSci.
Founder and National Program Director
Healthy Moms(R)Fitness Programs
www.healthymomsfitness.com

Congratulations!

What wonderful news!! Enjoy your precious little bundle!!

Erin and baby Rebecca ( NOTE: not a boy! :7 due 3/8/03 )

Congratulations Sandi!! It's so exciting to hear about your little guy, ha, and born under (or during anyway) a full moon to boot! Please give him lots of love from us, and lots of beautiful happy thoughts to you & your whole family!

Congratulations!!! I heard a newborn crying in the grocery store today and got a little teary-eyed - my little princess is almost 5 months old and I can hardly believe it. I'm so happy for you! Enjoy your little sweetheart.

Dana

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.