Ordered Power Hour

Kimba

Cathlete
PRAY FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!! I don't even have the guts to do Leaner Legs, much less this video! But after two weeks of using primarliy Cathe for strength I'm noticing results. I can't stop now1

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Dec-06-02 AT 09:34PM (Est)[/font][p]WOOOHOOO!

Congrats!!!! You're going to love MIS! Just wait Kimba! Sooner or later, you'll buy more. When Cathe addiction strikes, it strikes hard! :7

Enjoy!!

Kali

Correction - I ment to type Power Hour instead of MIS - I was just too excited for ya! :-jumpy

Kali

Hi,
PH is easier than LL!!! LL is all lowerbody ... PH only has the warm up and 2 songs for that. It's tough like a body pump class and has excellent music. Lots of painful stuff...ENJOY!

I agree with R-Lam. PH is a lot easier than LL!! It goes by very quickly and is fun!!! (In a sick sort of way:))

Sherry:)

Power Hour is a tough workout at first. I didn't do the lunge section at all until my 3rd time around, then I did it with no weights. But don't be discouraged. After all, if you could do the workout all the way through with no problem on the first try, it wouldn't do much good for improving your strength and endurance. Just ease into it if you need to (I always take longer breaks between body parts than are included in the workout---just do whatever works for you!).

Whenever I'm terrified of a video, I make it a point to do it often until it doesn't scare me anymore and it becomes an old friend like the rest of them.

However, as soon as I take it out of my rotation and I'm away from a video for awhile, I'm right back to being afraid of doing it again.

I think if you just get up and shake hands with that video once or twice a week for a month, modify as needed, you'll come to love it and not fear it. Kath

Kali I'm a bone fide Cathe addict! I have the CTX series, the Wedding tape, MIS, MIC, IMAX, Body Max, Cardio Kicks and Circuit Max.

I didn't pre-order the new tapes. I'd like to see reviews and clips first, and I really need to pay bills first :)

Of course I'll rationalize my fitness video purchases by saying I'm doing this for my health and well-being.

>WOOOHOOO!
>
>Congrats!!!! You're going to love
>MIS! Just wait Kimba!
> Sooner or later, you'll
>buy more. When Cathe
>addiction strikes, it strikes hard!
> :7
>
>Enjoy!!
>
>Kali

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Dec-06-02 AT 09:38PM (Est)[/font][p]I didn't realize you had that many tapes! Isn't Cathe addiction great??

Take care!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.