Order Your 2009 Cathe Calendar!

I ordered mine too!! I LOVE the calendar and log my workout every day. I love to be able to look back at the past few years of workouts... although that also shows me when I didnt workout for weeks... opps... :)

Got the discount too - off to see what else I may need!!! :)

Having probs with int'l order as well

Hi

I'm trying to order my calendar but it will not process it. I live in the uk and I'm ordering using the international orders. But everytime I try to process the order it keeps coming back about the fax number being in a specific format. Firstly I do not have a fax number and secondly there is no fax number field on the order form.

Please advise as I really want a calendar.

Laura

I'm in the UK as well and was having problems with the International Order option yesterday. I sent an email to customer service so they'll probable rectify it very soon. It keeps prompting me for a fax number and saying it will only accept a certain format but then says if I don't have a fax number leave it blank anyway...Hoping all will be well soon and we'll still have time to make the top 500 list!!

I'm in the UK as well and was having problems with the International Order option yesterday. I sent an email to customer service so they'll probable rectify it very soon. It keeps prompting me for a fax number and saying it will only accept a certain format but then says if I don't have a fax number leave it blank anyway...Hoping all will be well soon and we'll still have time to make the top 500 list!!

Just leave "Region" blank and enter your region (if applicable) in the comments box

Just leave "Region" blank and enter your region (if applicable) in the comments box

Thanks, Chris. Darling Bob and Nancy were whizzes at calming my fears and putting it all right...after I nearly assaulted certain customer service reps from my own CC company for actin' the fool and holding up my online purchases.

Anyway, now moving on...:0)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.