Order Your 2008 Cathe Calendar

SNM Videos

Administrator
We ‘re now taking orders for our 2008 Cathe Calendar and stickers. Our new calendar should be in stock and ready to ship in early December and feature pictures from our newest workouts as well as pictures of Cathe throughout her life including pictures of Cathe in her first Body Building contest and beauty pageant. We have established a separate online ordering page at http://www.cathe.com/calendar.htm for customers who only want to order the Calendar. To avoid the confusion of last year we’ve included the shipping price in the total price of the Calendar this year. This is why you will see three choices for ordering (#1 USA customers - $19.99, #2 Canadian customers – $22.99 and #3 all other International customers - $29.99). All calendars will be shipped by the US Postal Service in the order they were received. You will receive last year's 2007 stickers as well an entire sheet of 2008 4 Day Split stickers. We’ve also developed web templates of all of our DVDs that you can download and print yourself.

If you’re planning on ordering DVD’s and/or videos along with your calendar then please wait until our calendar is in stock and use our normal online shopping cart These orders will be shipped by UPS and as long as your order totals over $99 for the calendar and or videos/DVD, you will not be charged shipping.

Please note: your email confirmation will tell you that your presale order will be shipped by UPS which is not true. This is the default shipping method in the shopping cart software we use and can't easily be changed. Please just ignore this as all Calendar only presale orders will ship by the postal service.

2008 Cathe Calendar!!!!

Cathe and Chris:

Thank y’all for providing this for us again this year. :) I just placed my order. It will be fun to see pictures of Cathe’s first bodybuilding contest and beauty pageant as well as pictures from the new workouts! :7 I always knew that Cathe was a beauty queen. ;-)

I have thoroughly enjoyed my 2007 Cathe calendar. It has been a powerful visual inspiration and has helped me track my workouts and see patterns and progress. I am looking forward to receiving a new calendar and continuing my fitness journey with Cathe in 2008! :7

Blessings in 2008 to Cathe, Chris, and Nancy, as well as your staff and crew! I hope your plans for 2008 (including STS) are more successful than you dare to dream! :)

Blessings,
Heather B.

“So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God” (1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV).

RE: 2008 Cathe Calendar!!!!

Yay! What a treat! I'm up super late working (it's 11:30 my time) and this popped up! I just ordered - can't wait to get it!

I have a Cathe gift card that I would like to use to order the calendar. Please tell me how to do that as I only see a credit card payment option on the ordering page. Also, the ordering page only has the 2007 calendar and its $17.95 price. Will I get the 2008 calendar even though it says 2007? Thanks!

Karri

Hi karri,

You need to refresh your page. If you still see the old page you will need to clean out your browsers cache.

Thank you! That worked! Is there a way to use my Cathe gift card to pay for the calendar?

Karri

There is no "Pay by mail" option with the calendars so I don't know how to use my CATHE GIFT CARD for the calendars. Can I use it? If so, how?

Karri

You will need to enter your credit card information, but then put your gift card number in the comments box. If your gift card doesn't have enough on it to cover your purchase the balance will be charged tour credit card.

Any word yet on when these will ship? I ordered 3 (two for my sisters for Christmas). I was hoping to get them in time to reship to them as they live in other states from me.

Cheryl

Any word yet on when these will ship? I ordered 3 (two for my sisters for Christmas). I was hoping to get them in time to reship to them as they live in other states from me.

Cheryl

We expect to begin shipping on or about December 12th. We will make a formal announcement once we know for sure

I apologize in advance if this has be asked before but when do you expect the calendar to be in stock? I'm wanting to order it AND the 4DS so I would rather not order the calendar yet as you suggested in your original message. Thank you!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.