Optional X-train 30 days rotation - Upper Body strength workout program

To SNM,

I would like to upload X-TRAIN rotation mentioned above but I can not seem to find it on workout manager.

Is it possible to have it posted as a thread as it has been upload onto workout manager?

Thanks,

I have searched for this upper body rotation and couldn't find anywhere/including workout manager.

I have attached/uploaded a picture of user guide page 23 where the rotation is mentioned

Upadate: I checked today the july 19th on workout manager the upper body rotation is actually the last one called 30 days strength only

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20130719_092059.jpg
    ForumRunner_20130719_092059.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 83
Last edited:
X Train Rotations

If you go to the Workout Manager and hit the Rotations tab you will get the 3 options Download, Create etc. Check the Download and "Next" in the lower right hand corner of that grey box. Then up will come Cathe's rotation or I think it's othe user rotations. Check Cathe's. Up will come those rotations that can be added to the calendar.

My question is: Is there a place to print out a Workout Card for the X Train workouts for this Strength Only rotation???

If you go to the Workout Manager and hit the Rotations tab you will get the 3 options Download, Create etc. Check the Download and "Next" in the lower right hand corner of that grey box. Then up will come Cathe's rotation or I think it's othe user rotations. Check Cathe's. Up will come those rotations that can be added to the calendar.

My question is: Is there a place to print out a Workout Card for the X Train workouts for this Strength Only rotation???

Once you have uploaded the rotation onto your calendar, click on a particular day, look at mid-end right side and you should have the tab "Show Details, then Edit workout---".Once you have clicked this option details of the workout will pop, scroll down and you should have print option.

All the best,

Last edited:
I asked in another thread if anyone has tried this rotation but got no response. So has anyone tried this one yet??? I'm not sure if I want to try this or not.

Hi firemedic,

Same here. I did ask if anyone has tried this rotation
And have I haven't had any response.

Fell free to try it.

I wondered this same thing, too. Anyone???

I wish that when you look at a rotation you could look at the entire rotation instead of just the first week and then thumbing through the calendar.

Hi all! I'll be finishing this rotation tomorrow with the last legs workout. I'm impressed with the definition gains I have in my arms, my bat wings aren't so wingy any more. That said, I won't be repeating this one as-is. The legs workout is repeated twice a week (the whole workout or premixes with barre and rear delts) for a month. From the XTrain series I prefer cardio leg blast, so the two leg days each week held a bit of dread for me. I would definitely repeat the upper body portion of this rotation and swap out various other leg workouts. As a frame of reference I consider my competency level intermediate.

Nathalie - Have you started this rotation yet? I'm curious to know your opinion.

- Sue

Swapping legs aroung

Hi all! I'll be finishing this rotation tomorrow with the last legs workout. I'm impressed with the definition gains I have in my arms, my bat wings aren't so wingy any more. That said, I won't be repeating this one as-is. The legs workout is repeated twice a week (the whole workout or premixes with barre and rear delts) for a month. From the XTrain series I prefer cardio leg blast, so the two leg days each week held a bit of dread for me. I would definitely repeat the upper body portion of this rotation and swap out various other leg workouts. As a frame of reference I consider my competency level intermediate.

Nathalie - Have you started this rotation yet? I'm curious to know your opinion.

- Sue

Hi Sue,

I am starting this rotation Monday :):):)
Time to move on from Rock Bottom rotation.:eek:

I can understand that repeating the same leg disk can be repetitive causing dread. I won't be repeating the same disk for legs ;). My plan for the second day is to incorporate new lean leg and Great glutes as soon as they get shipped:cool::cool::cool: Plan b is to sub with cardio leg blast, lower body blast with floor, barre and squat rack.

Sounds like you liked the rotation. Did you add cardio. I will be adding premixes mainly with may be two MWT per week.

Thanks for sharing your results on this rotation.
I will be reporting on here as I go along ;)

Glad you gained definition from this rotation. what muscle have you gained definition on? back, shoulder?...Well done on "bat wings":D It require a lot of work. How long have you been on this rotation?
I am intending to be on this rotation for a month or a month and 1/2. After that I will do STS.

Have a good week Sue ;)

Burnset - CBS Plus lateral raise 100 challenge and Imax2

Hi Everyone,

I am back on this thread to share my views on this rotation.

So far I like it. I am on my second week. Today's workout were: imax 2, 100 challenges lateral raise and CBS Burnset.

My muscles are cooked:D:eek:. I am really loving burnset now. It's a hypertrophy workout. I love bicep rotational curl. I had to learn and find my way to gain a technique on this ;).There is literally no room for momentum. The tension on muscle has to be spot on to keep a nice clean/fluid motion.

The negatives/eccentric add on on hammercurl oh boy what a blazing way of topping the bicep segment lol:D:D:D. Thanks goodness it was just one set.

Burnset does bring up serious swelling;)

What are your thoughts on this?
Is anyone still on this rotation?

Hope to hear from you soon:):)

Last edited:
I was reading Arnold's facebook page and today they posted a 1970's bodybuilding rotation (from Muscle and Strength's web page). Check this out:

Monday - Chest and Back
Tuesday - Shoulders and Arms
Wednesday - Legs
Thursday - Chest and Back
Friday - Shoulders and Arms
Saturday - Legs
Sunday - Rest

Looks a LOT like the 30 day Xtrain Strength only rotation! :)

Here is the link if you want to see the post:

http://www.muscleandstrength.com/workouts/old-school-series-1970s-bodybuilding-routine

Last edited:
Meso 2 love it

To Gibee,

I have looked at this rotatiion.

I agree it does look like Burnset optional upper body rotation. Burnset was designed on a similar concept as meso 2 STS. This a hypetrophy phase.

Gibee, are you doing this rotation? Hope you are in this with me:eek:
I managed to increase the weight of 2.2 increments for biceps on second week. all good oh I have not increased in inches at all and I am still feeling loose in my legs while wearing my skinny jean:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Yes i can see my arms swelling at the end of BI and TRI session but there is nothing to panick about!!:rolleyes::rolleyes:It is not water retention either cause this is not my first hypertrophy cycle.

I am doing this till November. This is for anyone willing to build and/or increase the size of muscles. So far I am enjoying it a lot. I am feeling it more on my upper body ;-) I love this rotation. i like 2x upper and 2x lower per week:cool:. This is IMHO *not* for everyone. It is not just for those who are aiming to gain incredible hulk muscle mass:eek:

As the article state this require proportional, adequate and clean nutrition.

Hope to hear from you ladies;)
Please keep your comment coming on this ;)

Last edited:
HI! I have not yet done it. I have looked at it a couple of times. I'd like to rebuild some muscle base myself and I love hypertrophy work - and burn sets. Are you finding it helpful? If I did this, I'd definitely have to mix things up a bit as I have been doing burn sets 1x each a week for 5 weeks now on somewhat of a rotation... after taking a couple weeks off after doing it for about 8 weeks.

HI! I have not yet done it. I have looked at it a couple of times. I'd like to rebuild some muscle base myself and I love hypertrophy work - and burn sets. Are you finding it helpful? If I did this, I'd definitely have to mix things up a bit as I have been doing burn sets 1x each a week for 5 weeks now on somewhat of a rotation... after taking a couple weeks off after doing it for about 8 weeks.

Gibee if you want to rebuild, I advise you embark on this rotation. I love and find it helpful. Adding those 100 reps challenges also help. I would do the same if I was on 8 weeks hypertrophy lol:D:D

Actually 4 weeks hypertrophy is enough to gain some upper body muscles for me. I have no problem gaining on upper body. I will start sts meso 1 in about 4 weeks. Between now and then i will be substituting some high reps;)

looking forward to more upper definition yeah ;-)

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.