ONLY 28 MORE DAYS TO DISNEY

Yippeeeee!!!! Four weeks from today we will be on the road driving south. Can't wait to see everyone again. I wonder if Mickey knows what he has in store for him??? He's never had all these Cathletes in his park before.

My family and I can not wait for lots of Cathe and Mickey fun. :D :)

My DD wanted to know when she can start packing.

WHOOMP THERE IT IS!!! :p

Time to pack up all the Cathlete shirts and get my game face on! Let's make a scene... !!

I can't believe we are at 27 days. I am so excited. Time is flying, which is awesome...but also scary. I feel like I am not ready, just lots to do!!!

4 weeks of super clean eating, hard/intense workouts, some shopping...and I might need a little tan too!!

I can't believe we are at 27 days. I am so excited. Time is flying, which is awesome...but also scary. I feel like I am not ready, just lots to do!!!

4 weeks of super clean eating, hard/intense workouts, some shopping...and I might need a little tan too!!

Jenn- you're a Cathlete... you were born ready! :) (air high fives on the clean eating and intense workouts) ( smirk and wink on the shopping and tan) :p

Jenn- you're a Cathlete... you were born ready! :) (air high fives on the clean eating and intense workouts) ( smirk and wink on the shopping and tan) :p

You are right, Jenn. I need to snap out of it...and I will, now if I only could walk normal, which seems impossible since I did KickMax Leg Conditioning drills yesterday!!

I am still trying to figure out how I am going to surprise my children with the news that they are going to Disney to see Cathe Friedrich...I mean Mickey Mouse??

You are right, Jenn. I need to snap out of it...and I will, now if I only could walk normal, which seems impossible since I did KickMax Leg Conditioning drills yesterday!!

I am still trying to figure out how I am going to surprise my children with the news that they are going to Disney to see Cathe Friedrich...I mean Mickey Mouse??

ooh, right there with you. Plyo legs yesterday morning and spin last night. My poor little quads were waving the white flag ... i could hear them "we surrender... no more please please" lol! :p Then they got surprised with kick punch crunch this morning! :eek:

The kids are going to be over the top when you tell them! On the way to the airport you should say "so, if you had the chance to meet Cathe or Mickey who would you choose?" and let it go from there!

My kids are going to freak out...they love Cathe!!

Thinking my butt might be sore again tomorrow...did the LBB Leg Conditioning Drills after Intensity. Is it obvious I am trying to firm up my butt before Disney???

Starting June Rotation on Monday...with some extras, anything I can find to tighten and tone my backside!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.