**ONE DAY AT A TIME FOR 2013**

My friend went home yesterday.

I tried to do Michelle cardio strength remix and I have to say it was hard!! Not sure if I was just tired or what, I am really shocked! I never just stop a workout but I had to stop 25 minutes in!! It was strange I think I'll do her cardio one today and try the cardio strength again tomorrow maybe ill feel better! Lol

Renee, sometimes we're more tired than we realize & sometimes the energy is just not there! Visitors take more out of you than you realize - even when you're enjoying them!
Cathy, great job on your walking & yoga. I must say, I really admire the way you have never given up through all your pain. You give me such good motivation!
Today, I did Low Max all the way through on an 8" step. I had to stop between the blasts & re-gather my energy. I couldn't believe it, but this morning I slept in until 9:00! I can't remember the last time I slept that late! :eek: I must have been really tired so I guess having to stop isn't too bad...

great job on the Low max all the way through!! on 8 inch is great I never do it with more then one riser lol.

I am still not very energetic today I was hoping to go lay in the sun to get this depressive strange feeling I have on me off. It rained :(

I think Cathy you are doing well really and Jane is right that you are doing it all through pain!! I think both of you motivate me so much
I hope can get motivated soon. I even tried an oldie that is easy but it was to boring right now I tried Kathy Smith step and I did it so much when it came out that I guess it still is boring to me.. I wanted an easy going workout but I think this would fit the bill if the music was good in it.. lol I stopped I will try something else tonight maybe I will nap then I might try a weight workout.. not sure yet..

I didn't tell you guys but Friday Me and my friend went to the movies and we just got there just sit down and I asked my friend who the fella was on the screen and see the movie JUST started still having the names of people up there, and out of no where a man behind me kicked my chair really hard I mean hard, and told me and my friend to shut the F up. Now I know I cant stand for anyone to talk a lot during a movie but I would NEVER act that way to anyone and I don't talk through a movie.. any way I have been having this stuff happen a couple times lately I don't know what is going on but, ill get to that in a minute, but I turned around and looked at him and said are you serious? He made a face at me and said more choice words and I told him he could be nicer that he was an ass hole.. I turned around I was very upset and startaled so I grabbed my phone and tried calling my hubby just to see if he can get his cop friend up there lol.. I know that was silly but what can I do?? then when I did that he had the nerve to kick my chair again and stand up and cuss me more about having my cell phone out and I said that was enough he needs medicated..
I got up and and ask the movie people to do something they go in there and say they cant do anything til they SEE him do stuff.. really well I was so upset I started crying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know why am I like this? I don't know but I really do not know how to respond to people like that. if I would have stayed I KNOW for sure we would be afraid to laugh, so I took a rain check ticket we left. It was horrible. Now I know I should not be upset but I am, people here it seems are so rude.. like I was backing out of a parking spot one day and this girl flys down the lot and claims I was gonna hit her that I was not looking well she was driving fast I was pulling out slowly and I was looking that is how I saw her!! I stopped and act like I was going to get out but she left fast then!! if I drive down a lot I go slow and I let people who are backing out go !! Am I wrong on that? I don't think you should be speeding up a parking lot!!
another time last week going to the best buy no cars hardly in the store lot, I get ready to park but see a car going fast and I let him go around thinking he was in a hurry I had my blinker on to park to my left well he goes around me pulls in front of me and backs into the spot I was going !! I asked him why was he being rude he said f you, ill kick your ass, well I had it so I said come on kick my ass I hope you do!! then he goes into the store.. Why I ask you am I having issues like this?? I feel like I am back in elementary school.. I feel like staying home and never coming out again I am starting to hate people.. I think this is why I feel tired right now.. I just felling sorry for myself I guess... I wonder if I pepper spray people like that will I get in trouble?

Yesterday was a rest day!

Jane, thank you for the kind words! Great on Low Max:)
I've found sitting around doesn't alleviate the pain so, I may as well be moving!
No pain killers for 8 months now!

Renee, Sometimes people are just rude & I tend to ignore them whenever possible & if I have to, is leave! They bring my stress higher than what is healthy too!

Hoping to get a walk & stretch today, just got back from the chiropractor!

Have a great day!:D

Yesterday evening, I did Tabatacize 1-5 again & an extended stretch. Yeah, I must be a glutton for punishment... LOL ;):p Actually, I think I couldn't believe I made it through it the first time, so had to test myself! HA! :rolleyes: I think I'll take it easy today & just do Yoga Relax. Am excited about the daily updates from filming starting today!
Cathy: You are so right! Sitting around does NOT alleviate the pain - I actually feel much better if I work out. My fibromyalgia doctor always comments that I'm the poster child & she wishes I could talk to her other patients! That's great that you've been off pain killers for 8 months! That had to be hard, what with the pain you've had to put up with!
Renee: I am always at a loss around rude people, too. I wasn't raised that way, & my mind simply shuts down around people like that. You feel like you've been physically assaulted! & then your mind keeps circling around & around & around, wondering what you could have done differently, or said differently, or what you should have said... AARGH!
Caitlin: Hoping things are going well with you! We're heading into 90 degree weather here, so I'm worried about you trying to work out if it's that hot where you are!

Jane yes! It's hard to stop thinking about it! Lol
Well oh my!!! U really have come along way! How did u get up to all five tabatas? Any tips?

Cathy hello that is great no pain meds!!!

Yesterday was a 60 min. walk.
Today was a walk plus abs & upper body(very light weight) & stretch!
Total time 120 min.:)

Jane: Great on Tabatacize!:cool:
Dogs are in today as we are suppose to be around 90 as well!
Had to get my workouts in early this morning.

Renee: What workouts are doing these days?

Caitlin: Hope you are doing okay!!

I did HS with burn sets for bus last night. Not sure what ill do tonight. I got to stick with a rotation I'm thinking x train 30 day the one with cardio everyday

Hi everyone!
I took a rest day yesterday. Day before, I did X-Train Bi's & Tri's. Things are so stressful at work right now, so I need the workouts to keep me sane, but yesterday, the very thought of working out (even Yoga) just made me shudder...
Renee: I didn't do anything special to get through Tabatacize - I tacked on one after doing HiiT a couple of times, but the day I decided to do it, I just made up my mind I was doing all 5. BUT, I'm not even trying to go low on split lunges, scissors, or any of that, which makes a HUGE difference. My legs aren't strong enough yet.
Cathy: Great job on the walks & the weights. Bet it feels good to be doing weight work again!

I did X Train Legs yesterday evening, including the Bonus Barre section, then did a long stretch. I'm enjoying the behind the scenes snippets we're getting from Cathe. I'm going to LOVE the step workouts! Just my cup of tea! :D

Jane I may try it soon again and not go as low!!
I did x trains legs last night too!! I am going to do either Michelle D today or Cathe hit not sure yet

I'm excited about the new wo to! I love the idea if doing front part of legs then back of legs!! I can't wait for the step I live step but I have to say I'm surprised I find I enjoy HS way more then even step!! So I am biting at the bit for the new wo she said the kickboxing one will be like HS!! Woo hop I will love doing a rotation if x train with the new workouts and I sett an afterburner for days I can't jump!!

I decided to do to the max ouch

I loved that workout but now it is way harder then it was!! Why is that? Wow maybe I had been slacking on the hit and tabatas but they are so hard !! But ttm I was able to complete it with difficulty yes but this time I thought I was gonna die lol. During the HIIT portion I decided to do the work when timer was at 25 seconds not 30 and that helped some what I guess I need to do thus one at least once a week to get my endurance back up!!

It's been busy & hot!

Walks on the weekend!
Today was a walking dvd & lower body plus abs & stretch!
Total time 83 min.

Hope everyone is doing well:)

Cathy that is great on the walks, what walking dvd? I wish they come up with a jogging dvd lol I mean talk about zoning out and getting my heart rate up lol just jog up back and side to side .. I guess I can do that when I have my music in my ears but videos are better lol

Jane hope all is well with you today

I have not done anything yet.. I really hope to get Cathes dvd soon I would love to have these and x train and her put a rotation on for them !! WE will have lots of cardio to choose from then yet she will tell us when to do them lol I like that

Hi ladies!
I'm at my dad's this week - my sister is coming in from CA today, so I'm looking forward to a nice visit with her. My dad isn't feeling very well, so I'm glad I'm here to take care of him. He's lost a lot of weight - I think he's pining away for my mother, bless his heart. They were married almost 68 years...
I did X Train, Chest Back & Shoulders before I left last week, but I think I'm going to take the whole week off. :p
It's hot here, & horribly muggy - the humidity is 91% today! My dad still hasn't turned his A/C on & my poor sister will just die from the humidity - she's not used to it!
Hope you all have a good week!

well, Ladies!!! I did a two mile jog today , then I did a light toning dvd. I wanted total body but nothing to heavy because I had a headache yet again!!

So I did the 20 minute upper body on the body fusion DVD, it was a premix and then the 20 minute lower body premix, I did it a few times before, but felt it was too easy, but I upped the weights to be more challenging, and it was a nice total body workout!!!
I was surprised, I used red tubing so it was heaviest tube, then I used 10 pounds for the rest of the exercises and it was just right!! not to heavy and I sweated some, but not like MM and it helped my headache!! amazing what a workout can do!!
I will do that again, I am thinking ill do it once a week, then a total body heavy once a week like MM or STS TB.

I am still thinking of what color to paint my family/exercise room. It basically is an exercise room, I have to big mirrors on wall and I have all my stuff in there. So I was reading Orange evokes energy and I really think a soft orange will be great for the cardio, and weight dvds and I even think once I turn a lamp on and cut the over head off it will be a soft orange for yoga practices. If I get a darker orange I may do one wall in white. As the orange will be the main one but white may make it look not as bright. But I am just stuck on the right shade or orange, I saw one at Lowes today it was called orange dream, I am not sure yet. Same for my bath trying to find the perfect green and my bedroom the perfect tan and one wall is going to be chocolate, but like I said so many times before I am not sure of the shade yet. It is hard to find when you are looking at them all at the same time. I cant wait to get it finished!!

Janie!! 68 years??? awe that is awesome yet sad he is without her now.. I cant understand death I never will I suppose. It is not something I can think about or I will get to sad and I cant go there to long anymore.. it is something I have been scared of all my life even as a young girl.. I was always afraid to sleep as a child I was afraid I was going to die or my mom was. It was so strange I guess all the fights and moving so much as a girl made me a nervous cat. lol I am glad those days are over and I have my own home I can control the mood around here more. lol I like calm peaceful surroundings. anyway I hope you enjoy your days off.

Cathy I hope you are well today!! :cool:

Okay I did a walk yesterday only two miles I think and jog really light for a half a miles.
Today was push pull! I am so proud of myself!!
I know it is easy for a lot of you but when I first started with Cathe I could not do all the reps!! now I did every single rep and I used heavier weights AND I did not sweat much!! I was really surprised. I remember once thinking man I just wish I can nail a cathe workout so I can feel like I accomplished it! Well I did !! every rep whoo hoo. Most of Cathes dvd I modify here and there or I will have to take longer brakes like tabata!! ouch. But since I did x train every thing seems easier, well except To the Max and Cross fire!!

I'm back! :p I enjoyed my time off, & my body needed the rest week. I always enjoy seeing my one sister from California, especially. :D
So, yesterday evening, I did Burn Sets Bi's & Tri's & today my biceps are sore! I upped the weight to 14 pounds (from 12) & I think that's what made them sore. The farther along in the workout I went, I had to drop back to 12, but I'm glad I pushed myself.
We're supposed to get severe storms tonight, so hopefully, I'll be able to get a workout in - unless the electricity goes out. My DH said that it rained the whole time I was gone. We had pretty & sunny days where we were, thankfully! & my dad DID turn on the air conditioning! LOL ;)
Renee: GREAT JOB on Push/Pull! Sorry you've been having headaches, though. I'm not much good at selecting colors from those little swatches they give you!
Cathy: Glad to see you've been able to keep up with the walks & some ab & lower body work. Have you got your garden planted?
Caitlin: How's it going with you? Hope it hasn't been too unbearably hot for you!

Jane! Glad u r back! Good job getting back into a wo!
Glad u had a good time with sis and glad dad turn on the air! Lol

I did a three mile jog and Cathe yoga relax! It felt good!

I love Yoga Relax, too,Renee! I always feel so good after doing it. Great job on the jog! Is it very hot where you are? I'm sure looking forward to the new DVD's!
Cathy, how are things up your way? Hope you're continuing to feel better!
Yesterday, I did Slow & Heavy Legs, then stretched for about 20 minutes. I used my weighted vest (20 pounds), plus had 45 pounds on the barbell for the squats. I'll probably be feeling that one today or tomorrow...:rolleyes:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.