**ONE DAY AT A TIME FOR 2013**

Yesterday evening, I did Butts & Guts. Didn't do the floorwork part because I ran out of time. That one hurts so good... LOL It's a good thing no one works out with me & that Cathe can't hear me yelling at her, or I should say, muttering under my breath at her because I don't have the energy to yell! ;):rolleyes::eek:
Cathy: I'm glad you're listening to your body & easing your way back in. I'm sorry that you're not sleeping very well. I was hoping against hope that that would get better, too. :confused::confused:
Renee: Hope you get your on-line issues resolved & I hope you enjoyed your rest day!
Caitlin: Hope everything is going well with you! Miss seeing you here!
I forgot to mention that I did Hiit 30/30 last Weds. evening (at least I think I forgot...). I think I'll do something along those lines this evening as well. I never tried Tabatacize - I've been afraid of it - haven't even previewed it. Maybe I should try one of those... I'll see what I feel up to doing after I get home from work.

Today was a walk + body training workout for a total of 95 min.:)

Jane: Terrific on Butts & Guts! I use to mutter at Cathe too!
I'm getting better but it's a very slow progress! I've now found out I can't eat Wheat Gluten either! It too was zapping my energy & interfering with my sleep:(

Renee: Hope you enjoyed your rest day!

Caitlin: Hoping you are doing well!

Take care & Hugs

Cathy: I'm so glad that you've found another culprit to the energy zapping! Another step in the right direction! I was tested for that, but it came back OK, for which I was thankful. However, sometimes I wonder... Great on the workout!!!!
Renee: Wow! How do you have the energy to do all that???? Great job!!!
Yesterday evening, I did HiiT 40/20, & then the 1st Tabata in Tabatacize. I previewed the rest of the Tabatas while I was doing my extended stretching. I'll definitely have to modify some of the moves, since air jacks are one of the no no's according to my chiropractor (too much compression on the spine upon landing), but I think I've lost my fear of trying it, at least! LOL I think I'll preview it again & actually put in my mind what substitution I'll do for specific moves that I know I can't do. Tonight will be weight work. Think I'll go back to XTrain for the weight work. It feels good to actually look forward to working out again!

Today was a long walk & some total body light weights for a total of 110 min.

Jane: Great on 40/20 & Tabatacize:) A very well deserved rest tonight!

Renee: Great on HS & Butts & Guts:) I have to echo Jane, where do you get the energy from?

Caitlin: I hope you are not too hot where you are!

Take care & Hugs

did hardstrikes yesterday before I went to work then I did abs from buts and guts, I have not done anything today YET!! I am not sure what to do yet I may do insanity and bis and tris burn sets or plyo legs or switch it tomorrow I don't know.. I will be in wv this next week so if you don't hear from me it is because of that..!! I have to go see my dad and tell my HUbbys mother he will be deploying again.. she will hate it, we have to tell her in person that is not something we can do over the phone.

Okay girls I am sorry I missed out on the conversations yesterday and day before I am so frustrated I can log into fb from my phone and get messege but for some reason I have trouble with Cathe.com on my phone since I got a new phone!! grr that s my fav APP I am so mad

wow Cathy you know I don't know really where but I think it has a lot to do with eating a lot more veggies!! and sleep I have been sleeping a lot better since I have been warring earplugs and eye patches and then I have been eating a ton of raw veggies for lunch and I have to say I am really liking how I feel.. I am eating spinach salad for dinner with almonds and feta cheese and I have been eating less processed foods and lots of water I have lost five pounds in 2 and a half months!! I have been trying for so long and now I am finally seeing it pay off!! But funny you say this cause my son asked me this the other day!! I didn't realize it but yes I do have more energy and I guess to I was afraid I would Jinx it!!

Janie no I didn't do all of butts and guts I did the abs lol now I know what you guys are talking about!! You did a lot too my gosh!! I cant do tabata one oh my!!!

It finally got cool enough to work out here

And I hurt myself in a fall and hurt my feet and my knees. So it might be another summer with no workouts. I am on the top of my condo building, and, in the summer, it is miserable up here. I hope everybody is doing well.

Caitlin: I'm very sorry about your fall! I hope your injuries are not too bad & I also hope it's not overly hot yet for you!

Renee:Congratulations on the weight loss
I'm very happy you are finding food that is agreeing with you, plus getting some sleep & you are finally seeing results!

Jane: Hope you rested!

Today I did a 60 min. Walk & exercised the dogs!

Have a great & safe long weekend & Happy Memorial Day!:)

Renee I am so sorry that your DH has to deploy again... For how long?
Caitlin Ouch! It must have been a serious fall if you won't be able to work out all summer. I'm so sorry!
Cathy Great job on the walk & exercising the dogs. I bet they are so much happier now that the weather is better & you can be out with them.
Friday evening, I did XTrain Bi's & Tri's; Saturday, after Clean Max I did Yoga Relax, & then today, I did Body Max 2. Now to enjoy the race!
Happy Memorial Day everyone!
Renee, I'll be praying for your DH's safety!

Yesterday, I did Low Impact Circuit + Bonus Cardio on an 8" step. I was afraid it would bother my hip, but it seems to be OK (for now...). Loved having an extra day so I could have another long workout! I have to keep them short in the evenings. :rolleyes: Hope everyone had a great Memorial Day!

Saturday was a rest day & Sunday was a 60 min walk & Monday was 90 min. walks.

Jane you did GREAT on your workouts:D

Take care & Hugs

Jane I like having extra days to plus I took the week as vacation days but the crappy part is I don't get paid!! Grr
But I got back from wva had fun. Did HS with grand kids it was fun.
I need y'all's opinion on MMA boxing and kickboxing I may do one but not sure which. I want to sweat and not think to much and not jump to much. I want to add on bis and tris after so tomorrow I might do a circuit

I decided on MMA boxing. It wasn't to bad I sweat some but it is more moderate so I think I'll do it on days I don't want a lot of intensity. Now I gotta try one, U guys have opinions on that one?

Darn, girl (Renee) - are you bionic???? LOL:eek: Sorry, I don't do many kickboxing workouts. I used to do them a lot, but I think I got burned out on them. They're my least favorite workouts. When does your DH ship out? My friend's son just shipped over to Afghanistan for the 3rd time - what's up with that? I thought we were pulling OUT of there?
Cathy: Great job on your walks! You're really starting to add up those miles!
I wonder how Caitlin is doing?
Yesterday evening, I did Double Wave Pyramid HiiT, then added on #5 Tabata from Tabatacize. Tonight, I'll do XTrain Chest, Back & Shoulders (if all goes as planned - ha!).

Tuesday was a Rest Day, & Wednesday was a 35 min. Walk.

Jane: You're doing great on your workouts:cool:
How are your elbow & back feeling?

Renee: You did absolutely great on your workouts this week:cool:

Caitlin: Please let us know how you are doing!

Take care & Hugs

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.