**ONE DAY AT A TIME FOR 2013**

Hello everybody

I hooked up the new TV and DVD player myself, but I have a huge old TV on my living room floor, and nobody to help me with it. I also have to return another DVD player to Best Buy.

I had posted before why I have no car, and I was scammed out of a car, and actually robbed of almost two grand. Bill, my good neighbor, is too sick now to take me anywhere. There is no way I could walk and carry the DVD player with me. I called the woman involved with this; Jabba the Hutt, as she is 4'10" and weighs almost 200. All she does all day is sit on her fat fat ass and smoke cancer sticks.

I did a short workout yesterday:

The cardio portion of Kick,Punch and Crunch and the leg workout from Muscle Max is very short. So I need to build up slowly, because I am in the fifty range, and I am also an AFAA personal trainer with other certificates in Group Fitness and Cycling. I have no car, and it is hell living here without a car. I also don't sit on my ass all day; Jabba the Hutt does not even clean her own house, and she waits for her partner to come home from work and clean. That is what is what with America, and the rate for overweight is 67 percent and obesity is 34 percent.

Right now I am a bit above what I want to be as I am only 5'1" and I am above 115 now. I want to get back down to 110.

Thank you for reading.

I also ordered the four pound boxing gloves from Amazon, but I did not get them yet,

No workout Tue.:(

Jane: Happy to hear you're working out & back into it with a bang!:) No more PT!

Renee: Hoping you're continuing with week 3 of XTrain!
I did get XTrain last week!

Caitlin: Glad you got you're TV & are able to start again on workouts! Great on your KPC & Muscle Max workouts!

Take care,
Cathy

Wow im so so happy to hear from everyone today! Ya im still on,week 3 day 2 i have a headache again nut i am supose to do HS i was goona switch it up n do chedt back n shoulder, thats what is on for tomorrow but im gonna open up windows, drink lots of water i took excedrine already.. And im going to do warm up of HS in 10 min if my head acje gets worse ill do chest back n shoulders n hs tomorrow. But most of the time if i do something to make me breathe hard and blood pumping fast it eases up. I have had one since sat. Off n on mon it was all day and half the night. It is ttotm so i am thinking this time its hormone related and circulation may help.. I hope.. I got an mri or whatever its called about two yrs ago they put dye in vein and put me in a mri machine and found nothing unusual so i am assuming the headaches are something to live with. It is gettn more frequent however. Im glad im not full time now if i was id think it would hinder my job. I need to ser a better doctor. Confused on who tho. Hard to find caring for real doctors anymore.
Cathy are u going to do any xtrain yet? I really am surprised my fav is HS and i nevrr thought id like boxing lol.
Caitlin im glad u got set up to wo now. MM is hard for me! U did great!
Janie so good to hear from u. Ya the rythmic step is hard too. That is awesome u completed and it wasnt hard for u. See its probly what your body has been needing! Keep it up!

Hi all

Today I did around 5o minutes of Christi Taylor hi lo, and, to get my heart rate up, I have to do most of it high impact. I also did the upper body portion of High Reps, and it was so hard. I guess I will try step tomorrow, but I might have to start on six inches. I know I complain a great deal about the scam, but it is hell living here without a car. They also said they would take me to return a DVD player that I don't need, and they reneged on their promise. I cannot help but be angry. You can't even foodshop here without a car.

Last edited:
Good morning all. I took yesterday off because I was so sore - my legs & behind are screaming at me - all from All Out Low Impact Hiit! Geez, louise! It's even worse today, but I'm going to try to do Bi's & Tri's tonight.
Renee: I think it's awesome you're going strong - even through a headache. Are they migraines? I take Imitrex for migraines. It's not a painkiller, but it works on the blood vessels, & usually works for me within 20 minutes. You might want to ask your dr. about it.
Caitlin: I'm so sorry about the car scam! Did you report it to the police? I'm glad you got your new TV, at least. Life can seem like one aggravating trial after another...
Cathy: Hang in there, friend! I know it can be hard when the pain is so overwhelming.
Take care everyone, & BIG HUGS! Keep up the good work, work! ;)

Hello everybody

I am expecting a personal training session soon, and then I have to put the cash right into my bank account. I am very tired today, so I think my workout will be short.

I did legs today like i was supose to i was a good girl today.. Im so happy to finaly be in the mood to do what i gotta do again.. i missed the feeling of loving the exercise part of the healty living lol.. I do love this rotation thing.. i think if i can do a 90 day program i can do other rotations dang it!! I was thinking i HOPE i lose weight but my main objective is eating healthy and finish the rotation i started once and for all to prove to myself i can do it.. I can finish what i start.. then if i lose weight it is gonna be a bonus.. i have not gotten on the scale either i will measure myself after the 90 days.. that is the plan
Thanks Jane i will ask them about it,, i am so sick of feeling sick.. ugk

LOL at you having butt soreness!! ya xtrian..So how are you feeling about the workouys? I love them and looking at the premixes i am in awh..

Cathy i hope you are doing well, have you gotten to try any wo yet of xtrain?

I also did a tabata today as well.

I did kickboxing with the 4 pound

I did kickboxing with the 4 pound weighted gloves, and it helped a great deal. I also did bi's and tri's from high reps. It was about a two hour workout with the yoga. My heart rate monitor said I burned 12 kcal and I think that is 600 an hour. I know I have a fast metabolism but could that be right?

That is great Caitlin. Im not sure about hr or not it is possible i remember if i do KPC i burn 480.. That is a 45 minute workout i think? U are really sticking it out arnt u

Fri. was a 25 min. walk. Nothing on Sat.

Renee: Way to go on your 3rd week! I'm happy you've found a kickboxing workout you like! I haven't done any XTrain workouts yet but I'm anxious to try them though.

Caitlin: Great on all your workouts this week plus your training sessions! It is possible for about 600 calorie burn esp. with the 4 lb. gloves.
Way to go!

Jane: Great on All Out Low Impact Hiit! Did you try Bi's & Tri's?
Way to go on starting XTrain!

Take care & hugs,
Cathy

Hi guys i wanted you to see my advitar it is my bi after three weeks of xtrain, now i realize it isnt that great but, if u see the before pic ud see the difference! My arm looked like a burrito lmbo. Plus remember im 30 pounds overweight so i think tjis isnt to bad after three weeks. Can u guys remind me how to add pics to my wall? I cant find the upload. But id love to do a split screen.. Does anyone know how to do that? I havnt weighed myself or messured ill do that after 12 weeks. I dont want anything to keep me from keeping on going .

Last edited:
Rest day for me, im sore from the allout low impact strange! I wasnt sore from this one before. Its n my legs hips. Ouch

Last edited:
okay today i had to come back and fix this i did not rest yesterday i did yoga relax and i was going to say it was reast but today im still sore, i wan to do egs but i think i will double up tomorrow and rest tonight.. my toe is hurt lol and i had a head ache!! oh boy, i cant let this happen again.. .

it is freezing inside my place

I live in a condo, and they are supposed to replace our windows, and they never do. I think this is the worst condo on Staten Island. I took a rest day yesterday, because I was freezing to death. I have to do something today.

Yesterday was a 32 min. walk & today was legs with a cardio effect (34 min.),
followed by a 19 min. stretch!

Renee: Congratulations on your awesome biceps!:cool:
Keep up the terrific work!

Caitlin: How are you making out with everything?

Jane: How are you doing? Are you in a lot pain?
Have you been working out?

Take care & hugs,
Cathy

I live in a condo, and they are supposed to replace our windows, and they never do. I think this is the worst condo on Staten Island. I took a rest day yesterday, because I was freezing to death. I have to do something today.

Hope u get to do something! Man that stinks about the windows. Are they not well insulated?

Yesterday was a 32 min. walk & today was legs with a cardio effect (34 min.),
followed by a 19 min. stretch!

Renee: Congratulations on your awesome biceps!:cool:
Keep up the terrific work!

Caitlin: How are you making out with everything?

Jane: How are you doing? Are you in a lot pain?
Have you been working out?

Take care & hugs,
Cathy

Great job on the walk! Was the legs xtrain? Thanks abput the biceps! Lol. Im doing good still on the train,! I havnt jumped the track yet! Lol

Good morning ladies! I was off most off the week. I went to my dad's on the weekend, & that wore me out. He had me sorting through my mother's clothes, & old pictures & such, & it totally depressed me. BUT, I did work out last night. I did the Standing portion of Legs, X-Train. I was afraid to do any more, because I knew my bum & legs would be sore. So far, so good, but it's early yet...;):p
Cathy: I'm glad you're still walking. Is it terribly cold up there?
Renee: I'm so proud of you & your biceps! I felt that way when I did STS - such a good feeling!!! I loved following STS, too - I know what you mean about knowing exactly what workout you're going to be doing.
Caitlin: I'm sorry that your condo is so cold! But, the best way to warm up is to work out! (Not that you don't know that....) Isn't there someone you can petition about the windows? I work for a condo association & we have a board of directors. Then again, our condo association likes to keep on top of issues like that, because the more you let stuff go, the harder it is to run the building efficiently!
Hope you all have a great day! It's still terribly cold here - it's supposed to warm up next week, but rain. I think I'd prefer a bit of warmth! BRRRR!
Take good care & HUGS!

Jane: Great on the leg workout:)

Renee: Absolutely great on still following your rotation
Way to go!:)

It's still cold up here & we've been having -40 or more with the windchills figured in to the temps(this is mainly overnight temps although we had a couple of days with this temp. in the am.)! At -40 both scales are the same!
Suppose to warm up slightly next week!

Take care & hugs,
Cathy

Last edited:
Jane that is good u still did something. I know how hard tthat is to have to go thru ur moms stuff. I had to do that me n DH and it was so hard we had to move her stuff from her house to ours in a building before she past and i hated she lost her home bit then we had to have a yard sale but alot of it i am supose to hold for my sisters ... And two yrs still im waiting on them to get what they want but still nothing. I cant keep it forever, constant reminder. But i tell u one thing to put life in general in perspective is seeing all that stuff we accumulate and i was so sad, like what for? Then i couldnt help the first yr id smell some of her cloths. Her room she stayd in still smells like her.

Ok Cathy wow thats cold! Its been cold here to but you probly dont think its cold ha it is 32% at night but hey thats cold to me. Lol

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.