Once again please hug your pet...

That is so nice of you to say. I appreciate the hugs . I am so sad and broken. Time will heal but it sure is comforting to know people are thinking of us and our buns you know? Thank You

More (((((hugs)))))) coming your way. Losing a beloved pet is just heart wrenching. I gave Maggie and extra hug today in honor of Charlie. My heart is just breaking for you.:(

Angie

So sorry to hear about your bunny!:( Hugs to you!

I'll take this time to remind cat owners how dangerous it is for their cats to be outside. I have 2 large dogs who are fenced in with an electric fence in our yard.

A stray cat without tags walked into our yard, and my dogs attacked it yesterday morning. I tried my best to stop them, but it was 2 against one, and the poor kitty didn't have a chance.

The dog's broke the cat's back, and I rushed it to the vet but there was nothing they could do. They had to euthanize it. It had on a flea collar, but was not neutered (the vet said the cat was at least a year or two old) so I'm unsure about the quality of care the cat got from it's owner. I figure someone who was really responsible would never let an intact male roam around outside.

It was so sad. It wasn't even my cat and I was crying my eyes out.:(

My dogs are wonderful dogs, but they will follow their instinct and chase squirrels, groundhogs, foxes, and cats when they are around. I wish it wasn't so, but it is. The vet was very kind and told me that it wasn't my fault, that the dogs were on my property and I did the most humane thing possible given the situation.

Anyway, thanks for letting me share.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.