On your mark, get set.......

Hi Cathe I'm on board too, I only hope to be able to do all the push ups (?!) but I'm ready to start!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm happy to start with all of you.
Ciao a tutte

I'm on board too! I started on Sunday & will be doing Sun, Tues & Thurs for my STS. Disc 1 was great & looking forward to more!

Im in!

Hello to Cathe and everyone....

I am starting STS today as well. :D

Additionally, I am posting for the first time on the forums to mark the occasion. I have been an avid reader of the forums everyday for a couple of years and I think its about time to jump in the mix with everyone else. I look forward to the adventure.

Mary

I'm in Cathe. I did Disc 1 this morning so can't wait to officially check in with you.

I will be doing the rotation a bit differently as I am breaking up the upper body with putting the lower body in on Wednesday. this is so I can do a Plyo workout on Saturday.

Rhonda

:DWELCOME MARY !!!! :D

It IS about time you jump in and join the crowd !!!!!

See you in the check in !!!:)

Becky

I am in also

Great, I am in also. This will help knowing that I have support from others who are doing the same thing. Just hope I can do the pushups!

Cant wait to get started.

Me too:)

Like you guys I'm really excited to start this and what a BLAST to be doing it with Cathe as well:)

I'll be doing my STS workouts on Tues/Thurs/Sat so I am anxious to read about everyone's experiences with the workouts.

Cassie

I think it's so cool and fun that you are doing STS with your fans Cathe! I don't own STS yet, but will be reading the check-in threads with great excitement!

We're In This Together!

Hi Cathe,

It's been tough to wait but I wanted to start the STS program with ya!!! :rolleyes:

WooHoo!
♪ Cynthia ♪

I started this morning - man oh man those pushups!! I did 98% of them on my knees but I'm going to keep pushing myself and try to do more next time!

I did week one last week since I was so excited to get started ;), but I'm going to re-do the first week so I can do it with Cathe and everyone else. Can't wait! :D

Hi Cathe! I was already on week 2 of the program when I saw your post about starting on the 16th...so I decided that I would start over again to do it along with you. I'm very excited about the program, I'm really enjoying the workouts!
I did do Disc 1 this morning. I'm going to do the program slightly different because I also go to the gym for spin and yoga classes but also want to get all 3 of your suggested cardio DVD workouts in as well.
I do have a question about upping the weights each week...would it work for me to add weighted gloves to increase in very small amounts? I can't imagine jumping from say 10 lbs on an exercise to 12 lbs.
Thanks so much Cathe for an incredible program!!!

Cheryl

and tomorrow...... GO! Yippee, tomorrow is February 16th and I am SO ready to sink my teeth into STS. Who else is joining me? I know many of you have started already and that's great. I have enjoyed reading all your comments and experiences in the aftermath of your DOMS, DOBS (great one A-Jock), and other muscle altering experiences, lol.

While we are going to continuously post STS updates on Cathe TV, I am also going to be starting weekly STS check ins on this STS forum. I will be doing the 3 month rotation (since I know that's what most of you will be doing) and I plan on doing the workouts Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. It doesn't matter when you do your three workouts in a given week...just be sure to get the three designated workouts completed by the end of the designated week.

So, on Monday February 16th I will start a week long check in with three separate STS threads right here on this STS forum.

Each will say:

"STS Check In ---Disc One"
"STS Check In ---Disc Two"
"STS Check In ---Disc Three".

Please post your comments in the appropriate thread once completing that particular workout disc. I will do the same once I have completed the workout so that we can all "compare notes" ;) and support one another. This will be a great way to keep us accountable to our workouts too. Remember, you don't have to do Disc 1, 2, and 3 on Mon, Wed, Fri. That's just when I plan on doing them. Do Disc 1, 2, and 3, next week, on any days that work for you that given week.

Alrighty then....raise your water glasses...."Here's to a strong and healthy 2009!!!!"

:D

Count me in, Cathe! Actually I did Disk One yesterday. I can't believe how much fun I had despite those cruel pushups!

count me in too

hi cathe, sts is just what i wanted as a next step from slow and heavy. how is it that you can create two very distinct yet very different weight programs that builds muscle and still manage to have us all waiting for the next great thing from you. how lucky we are that your creative juices are still flowing. best wishes for the future projects. jocq

I started Feb 3rd but decided to start with disk 1 again today. Love this tough, tough program.

I see more definition already in the UB. I will work my legs 2x a week since I can't lift heavy weight due to knee issues :mad:. Loved the leg workouts in disk 3 and 6. I get DOMS with very light to no weight. I can't imagine how the rest of you feel with using heavier weights.:rolleyes:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.