Okay ladies, out of all Cathe's rotations...

lov2bfit

Cathlete
... which one's gave you the best results. I love to follow her rotations, but I'm looking for one to help me shed fat and gain muscle definition without bulking up. I want to look lean and toned. I am wondering if I should be doing less cario and more weights. I'm kind of a cardio junkie so I tend to have a difficult time removing it too much, but I did get really good results from P90X when I did it a couple summers ago. I don't have STS, so I will be using Cathe's DVD's prior to STS.
Any advice you could offer would be appreciated.

Katie

Last month I did the Shock your Body! Rotation, and I really like that one! And this month I'm doing the Lower Body Solution rotation. So far its good! But I dont know if you'll get the results your looking for! Id like to know which one others would reccomend too!

Maybe I'm crazy but, since I've started the rotations and stopped picking my own workouts, I've noticed that my stomach has gotten bigger. Is that normal? I don't think I'm eating more than I usually do, I'm even trying that Activia yogurt to see if that will help. It's so uncomfortable! What can I do?

Do you have Slow & Heavy? What about doing 2 to 3 days of cardio and a three day split. You could stick with one series or alternate between S&H, Gym Styles, & Pure Strength.

Another BB program that you may want to check into is CLX. You can do a search on this forum and at VF and read all about it. I totally loved it. For 4 weeks you alternate 3 weight circuits (Burn phase) with one short cardio and one interval workout. For the second 4 weeks you alternate 3 different weight circuits (Push phase) with the same cardio. For the third 4 weeks you alternate 3 different weight circuits (Lean phase) with the same cardio. If you want you can add in more cardio, but this could be something that fits the bill for you. If you get the deluxe version you would get an extra CD with an extra ab, cardio, and interval workout that you could rotate in with the rotation.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.