Okay football fans! Who will win? Patriots or Panthers?

dutchgirl

Cathlete
With the Superbowl this weekend just wanted to find out who the Cathe football fans are rooting for. Sadly, my team (NY Giants) stank it up this year:( . And yet I can never not watch football. So even though neither is 'my' team and I harbor no hostility to either team, I'm rooting for the underdog, the Carolina Panthers.

I'm so sad that the season is almost over! I have to remember that it's only 7 months until the preseason:D .

RE: Okay football fans! Who will win? Patriots or Pant...

Well, let me say this about that.

My cat, Cappuccino is DEFINATELY rooting for the Panthers. My Cockatiel, Peter the Great, really wanted the Eagles to beat the Panthers, but he doesn't hold a grudge so he's going for the Panthers, too. My poodle, Apricot, is rooting for the 'tailgate party' with lots of good food dropping on the floor. DH and I are hoping it is a really GOOD contest with LOTS of good plays and not too much officiating. (We really wanted to see Peyton Manning WIN the Superbowl, but alas the horses have ridden off into the sunset...)

:7
-joy

We'll be rooting for the Panthers. I'm most interested in the Survivor - All Star that will be premiering after the Super Bowl. ;-)

YEah PATS!!!!!!!!!!! Fantastic team... what's so great is few superstars.. but as a team they are totally amazing....

Deborah.....how I agree with you...:)...I think the Pats are stronger but when going to a different stadium you never know. None of the teams I wanted even got there. I so wanted Green Bay..:(...I'll probably root for the Panthers too, as the underdogs. Hope its a good game. I (like another poster) am also looking forward to Survivor after...:)...Carole

If I watch this game I will root for the Panthers because they have never won it. They have a good shot too if they can run the ball. New England's offense hasn't exactly scared anyone this year and I expect a low scoring game.
I'm having a hard time getting into it to be honest. Nothing against these teams, because they are both pretty good. But nowadays in the NFL, you are seeing more and more often a team that gets hot in the playoffs and rides into the Super Bowl. Sometimes they don't really have that dominant of a team or that dominant of a regular season. It's almost like hockey where if you get to the playoffs however you can, and then get a hot goalie, you can win it all. The Panthers are an example of that this year and the Ravens did the same thing a few years ago.
I wish an exciting game for everyone and good luck to both teams.
And GOOOOOOOOO STEELERS!!!!!!!!!! LOL!
Trevor
:)

I'm rooting for the Panthers, since I like their mascot better. Not that I'm not patriotic, or anything.

I was hoping the Chiefs would have made it to the Super Bowl, but given their disappointing defensive performance this season, I'm not surprised.

I would Like to see Carolina win Cuz the patriots just won a couple yaers ago I really wanted Brett Favre to go all the way he is my favorite lOve to watch him play I amy not even be awake when the game starts
Lisa

Pats for sure.. they won 14 in a row - certainly deserve to win. Their defense is great and have an awesome offensive line. Brady completed like 200 passes... Vineterri comes through in the clutch.

GO PATS!!!!!!!

argh... i'm suppose to bring something to the super bowl party... munchies but not chips... anyone have any ideas??? only 3 hrs til it starts...

How about some toasted pita bread? Whenever I serve that along with a dip it gets devoured.

My DH and I are the only people in CT who hate the Patriots. We can't stand the owner Bob Kraft! But, I picked them when I preordered the DVD's because they stand a better chance of winning. I'm such a hypocrite!:p

Since I picked the Patriots on my order form, I hoping like crazy they will win.:)

But there's a tiny voice that keeps telling me that the Panthers might pull an upset.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.