Oh Those 1RM!!!

Blessed!

Cathlete
I did the testing on 3 consecutive 1 hour sesions (upper-lower-upper)... oh my !!! I have the deepest DOMS I ever had on all my body... if that is just the testing... imagine how is going to be when I do the actual workouts!!!

By the way.. I got my workouts on friday... Im with visitors so Im starting on monday with disk 1.. I ordered from totalfitnessdvd on mondya afternoon and I received friday morning.. that is awesome!!!

By the way.. is your STS guide color or black and white??? I believe I read somewhere that it was full color.. mine is black and white..

I also had doms after doing 1 Rep Max testing, but haven't had them while doing STS (although the workouts are tough!)

The STS guide is black and white. You may be thinking about the guide book for ChaLean Extreme; I believe it's in color.

Blessed
how exactly did you do the tests. When you say upper-lower-upper exactly what did you do? I tested by disc and only got thru 1 & 2 :eek: I was pretty sore but dreading the rest of the discs. I want to start STS officially March 1. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Blessed
how exactly did you do the tests. When you say upper-lower-upper exactly what did you do? I tested by disc and only got thru 1 & 2 :eek: I was pretty sore but dreading the rest of the discs. I want to start STS officially March 1. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

It took me exactly five ~one-hour sessions to complete the 1RM test for Disks 1 through 6. I could not make myself continue 1RM testing since last Wednesday! Obviously, 1RM testing is not going very well in my case... If I continue to do this testing with the same speed I wouldn’t be able to start STS till next summer! What is more depressing is the fact that I’ve gained 4 pounds since I started 1RM testing (a couple of weeks ago).
I am thinking of not completing the 1RM test. Maybe, I’ll do a couple more sessions and that’s it. Anyway, I am planning to officially start the STS program on March 2nd.

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.