Oh...thee embrassment!

lorihart

Cathlete
My I have alot of post today!

I was just talking to a friend of mine and she was talking to her SIL earlier who is a school teacher.
She said she was at school today and she got into a fit of laughing by the class room door.I guess she was talking to another teacher.
She turns to the class full of girls and she says " my goodness, you girls must think Im foolish, laughing like this".
Then she said, this littel girl pipes up in the back and says ,"no your not foolish.My mom is 27 yrs old and has her belly button pierced...now thats foolish"
MY CHILD!
:eek: :)
Lori:)

Lori,
Your dd must think 27 is "old". I used to think 30 is old. Now I am less than 4 years from being 30. I don't think 30 is so old anymore!

Sara B

No me either! hahaha Funny how that happens isn't it? I don't know how old she thinks I am b/c most of the other mothers are in there late 30's and early 40's.I feel so out of place at meetings and things b/c i am always the youngest mom.
Lori:)

oh my what would she think of this 27 year old? i used to have more things pierced if you catch there ;)(NO not that far south go north) , not to mention the tattoos. i must look freakish compared to some of these mothers LOL.

kassia

When they discover the center of the universe, a lot of people will be
disappointed to discover they are not it -- Bernard Bailey

LOL Ladies, I'm not a mother yet but I'm afraid one day my daughter will think I'm a little scary too with three tattoos and a couple of unmentionable piercings.
We have a lot of 27 yr olds BTW (I am one too :)

Boy, what would she think of me? 41 and my belly button and nose pierced, as well as a tattoo! My daughter thinks I'm cool:D

ok how about this when i was 19 and getting the "girls" piereced my mom was in the other booth getting her belly pierced LOL. then she put more holes in her ears(did the needle not the gun thing) when my sister was getting her tattoo.

kassia

When they discover the center of the universe, a lot of people will be
disappointed to discover they are not it -- Bernard Bailey

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.