Oh the stress today

lesliemarie

Cathlete
I am under so much stress today, My daughter has major surgery on her leg tomorrow, and so worried about it, she has been in pain from these non cancerous tumors in her leg that everyone decided to try and scrape it all out and do a bone graft, We are hoping for a miracle that this surgery will work and when the leg is healed from the operation she will be much better than before the surgery, we are also hoping this doesn't make it worse than it already is now, I am runningon three hours sleep, a man was spotted in our backyard looking in my house last night so I gathered up all my kids put them in my room and kept watch through the house and ready to call 911 so I am not doing all that great today with stress and fatigue, I need a yoga so bad, but I am not all the bendy LOL, I need to vent this out somehow, I also have to make sure my other kids are taken care of while we are up the childrens hospital, I am ready to explode with stress today,

{{{{HUGS}}}} to you Lesliemarie.

I know the stress associated with having your children undergo surgery. We've been there several times and have to do it again in the near future.

I'll keep you and your daughter in my prayers. And remember, BREATHE:)

Thank you so much, I am trying to remember to breathe LOL I have to keep pushing for the next 4 days, she will be in the hospital for three days after the surgery and worry that my other kids are ok and safe, I think when she comes home from the hospital I am going to crash in bed LOL, I will keep you and your family in my prayers,

We are to have her there by 8:30 am to check in, the surgery is three hours long, I am so scared that they will find more than he did before and be cancer, me and my family would love it if you all can pray that the surgery will be a success and she will be pain free after her leg heals and it doesn't turn out to adimantinoma.

Leslie, I'm so sorry your DD needs surgery. Please know that you and your DD will be in my prayers. Please keep us posted on her outcome.

Michele

Just when I think I can breathe, I get a call about my father just put in the hospital with heart trouble, they are going to do a cath and if they find something they are going to do open heart surgery right on the spot my mother told me, he has congestive heart failure and he is diabetic and over weight, and has already had open heart surgery and several stints put in, so I am thinking what are his chances of survival right now, I feel so helpless right now, my daughter is going through a three hour surgery the same time my father in Arizona is going through his heart procedure, I am in Utah, Going to be a very very difficult day for me tomorrow. I am ready for a vacation on the Cayman Islands! LOL

lesliemarie,

More {{{{{{HUGS}}}}}} and your father is added to my prayers. I hope and pray that there will be no complications or further findings with your DD.

Oh my, how you must feel right now. {{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}

Lesliemarie~
You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers--(((((HUGS)))))

We have been having similar happenings with my family. My mom had to have surgery and two days later we took my DD to the ER for a concussion. Not near as serious as yours but, I can feel your stress and anxiety and also your need for a vacation away from it all. ;-O Maybe even a nice bottomless margarita?? I think it would help with the hyperventilating--hehehe.

(((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))

Please let us know how everything goes.

My thoughts and prayers are with you, your daughter, your dad and your whole family. Hang in there, by this time tomorrow the surgeries will be over and you'll be feeling better. We're all here for you. Lots of love, hugs and prayers coming your way!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.