October Rotation (week of 10/9 - 10/14)

Good Friday morning to everybody! The week seemed to fly by for some reason!

Today's workout is done....GS Chest and Triceps. I LOVE this workout! How did you all do on those push ups????

I will be checking in over the weekend, so I'll see you all later!

Gayle

Got Gym Style Legs done. Kept getting interrupted so seemed like a long workout. LOL

Gayle, I'll let you know how I do on the pushups tomorrow but my goal is to do half of them on my toes and the other half on my knees. Kim;-)

Good Morning...it's Saturday!

Kim-GS Legs, when I first started doing it, seemed LONG even without interruptions! LOL Now it just seems to fly by! Good luck on the push ups!

I had to get up early this morning for my workout (IMax 2). I have a Bake Off contest this morning that starts at 8:30. I baked my Double Layer Choclate Cake with Chocolate Buttercream Frosting, my Pumpkin Spice Cake with Brown Butter Glaze, AND my Pumpkin Pecan Spice Cookies. There's big money on the line, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

Gayle

Oh Yummy! Sounds wonderful! Let us know how you do.

I did Gym Style Chest and Triceps and Core Max 2. Tomorrow I will do Imax 2 (my all time favorite workout) and Stretch Max 1 so I will be all caught up again:) I hate getting behind on rotations.

Got to get ready to take dd6 to our mother/daughter aquacizes class. Kim

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.