November Rotation Check in 11/06/06

Just finished Body Max 2 and my arms are shaking so much I can barely type this:7 I agree it does just fly by and I love the little abs section that still had me really feeling it. I have to confess that I did have to take a few little breaks during the power circuits. I think Cathe must run on batteries.;)

I did Drill Max yesterday...loved it!!! I'm at the end of week one of the rotation. Today is a rest day and tomorrow is Butts & Guts then on to week 2!!!
Angela:7

I finished Drill Max - well, sort of - lol! I petered out towards the end and sat out on the last drill. To be honest, I had to modify quite a bit to get through it but hey, I did it and that's what counts!

I haven't done much other than elliptical workouts since August and it shows;( , but I'm determined to see this through. It's clear these workouts are above my ability but that's alright. I'll just do what I can and keep plugging along.:D

Hi Michele -

I feel the same way, don't worry. I had to modify the heck out of BM2 (it took me two days to do!) and I had to use such light weights. I didn't even need weights on the power circuit drills to feel it in the legs. My legs and calves are so sore today!! But by the end of the month, we should hopefully not have to modify quite as much on the cardio parts.

Michele, I agree with Diane! It's way better to have workouts you're working up to than something you can do right away that gets boring fast! (BTW, I was checking in to see if we should page your husband, lol.)

Have a nice evening, all!!

Marie

Michele and Diane...there is nothing at all wrong with modifying these workouts. You ARE doing them and that is what counts....:)...I would say by the end of the month you will increase your cardio endurance and in the parts where you aren't using any wts, I bet you will be using light wts by Dec!!

I will try and get out my whip to keep you all motivated!!!...j/k...:)

LIC was a blast...I really enjoyed it and those bicep curls with the band and the barbell!!! YEOW!!! It seemed to flow pretty well...I think it was the last step section that I struggled a bit with the moves...but I know the more I do this, the better I will get...my DVDs freeze in those sections mentioned about 2 secs and then go on...so not really a bother to me.

Have a great evening....:)

Oh another check-in to check in on! I'm doing the Nov rotation too. I finished up week one today with DM.

Hey Carole! LIC is my favorite of the four! It does flow well and was over with before I knew it!

ETA - I'm on the four week rotation. Also I wanted to congratulate Michele on doing DrillMax... Michele... you have to have a special kind of cardio-hate for that one huh? I, too, am working up to some of the exercises on DM, pushups on the ball for one... didn't even get one, had to take it to floor. Got to figure out how to keep that ball stabilized!!

Guess I better check in here too.

I did the 70 minute Cardio & Weights premix from Bodymax2. I loved it, very fun stepwork. I didn't go quite as heavy on the weights. I was glad there was no weighted leg work in this premix as my hamstrings and inner thighs are really talking to me today from Butts & Guts on Saturday.

Jeanette

Hi Guys. I'm here too.

Great job everyone with today's workouts. I am exhausted.
I did the cardio premix of LIC this morning and the LB circuit premix of it this evening. Needless to say I am pooped. I did Bodymax2 yesterday.

Tomorrow I'm going to attempt Cardio Fusion. I don't know about those drills tho. Then Wed. I'll do all of LIC and I'll be on track w/ the rotation.

Will talk to you all tomorrow! Rest up everyone!

Kali

www.PictureTrail.com/kkali

Hello everyone,
this is my first rotation also. I am doing the 5 week rotation, started today with drill max. It was a tough one but I loved it. I burned 560 calories. I am going to have to alter this weeks rotation a bit, I am going to try to fit in all 4 workouts this week and then on Sat do the 30 minute run (or run/walk in my case) That is the plan now - we will see how my body feels when I wake up every morning!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.