No Sweets???????

Another relatively good day. I did "have" to eat a crescent roll with cinnamon and sugar sprinkled on it. One of my kids learned a new recipe at school and we had to try it out and Mom was more than encouraged to taste the delicious recipe. I had to eat it for my child's sake!

I am trying for more water and fruits. Some days are better than others, though!
Jenn

I'm back. Well I think I did well today. Still sneaking in some sugar but in moderation (the cake is almost gone so that's good). I've been doing pretty well this week. I think that allowing myself a little sugar when I crave it works for me instead of having a specific cheat day. I tend to overeat junk when I do that. I guess everybody has to find what works for them and stick to that. Two more days and we start our third week. Wahoo! Can't wait to see the results at the end of the month. :)

The no sweets challenge is going well. I have had a good week.

Rose, congratulations on your weight loss for this week. I think the "less sweets" is great also. We have to listen to our body. I enjoy the check in to see how everyone is doing and feeling healthwise throughout the challenge.

We are almost ready for week 3.

Thanks Affirm. I was stuck weight wise for a couple of weeks, but I was glad to see the numbers drop down again. I hope it continues.

Today I had a good day. I'm getting better with the challenge. There are good days and bad, but I'm hoping that at the end of the month when I count the number of days I cheated and compare, I have more good days than bad days. I also want to lose 3-5 lbs this month. We'll see if that also happens. One more day and on to week 3. Yippee! :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.