++ No Sweets March 20th ++

gidget1978

Cathlete
Hey Girls!

Hangs head in shame;( I will be honest, had some sweets yesterday and today may not be promising either b/c it is DD's b-day party and she is having cake (of course) and choc fondue! I WILL promise to do my bestest though! LOL
Get a load of this one. So...in Jan I started lifting heavy weights, my weight went from 117-122..(and sometimes 124) I have started a new rotation and I haven't lifted heavy in about 1 week and the scale is on its way down again. Could that be it? Today my weight was 121.6. Lets see what tomorrow tells me.It will be interesting to see what the next 6 weeks of circuits and running will being me.
On that note,todays workout is a run and abs. If I start soon I should have enough time to get 8 miles in.

I will be back when I get to work!
BTW..is that not the best avatar pic you have ever seen?:7 :7 :+ Moms boy!

Lori:)

Morning guys! No sugar yesterday. I didn't get a chance to run, and I don't think that I will be able to work out today either. I am really busy. :)

Linda, it is Usborne books. Have you heard of them? They are my favorite children's books and the only books we use; the colors and pictures are just gorgeous and the text is engaging. In many of the books there are internet links to games, videos, and other neat facts about whatever is on the page # you want to know more about. It is so fun for kids!

Lori, you better do your bestest!

Catherine, you're cheating on us w/ another check-in! :eek:

Have a great day, everyone!

Missy

Lori, you're not alone.... I have a feeling I will be cheating. If not today (there is cake at the office this afternoon!) then this weekend. Like you I will try to fight it but can't promise anything;-) That is such an adorable picture!!! Too cute!

Missy, from personal experience I would not recommend waxing for bikini season (the one and only brazilian I had was VERY unpleasant x( )TMI?

We are leaving tonight and going to the in-laws place for a couple days and there will be LOTS of temptation since MIL is a great cook and makes fabulous desserts. Of course she will be offeneded if I don't have any so really I'm just doing it for her }( at least that's what I'll tell myself.

Yesterday, no sugar and I did LIC and added on 4DS biceps only. No workout today but I will try to get out for a run out there tomorrow morning weather permitting.

After today, I probably will not be able to check in again until Saturday or Sunday

Happy Easter All!

Maggie

Hey Ladies,

Still doing good with the eating, trying now to reduce my salt intake. Scale says I am down two # but not sure if that's fat or just water.

Lori - the weight gain is probably two things, 1 more muscle and 2 extra water. JMHO! I find my muscle retain extra water when I am lifting. Also I've been doing some heavy lifting and I am up to 135, I can't remember a time that I was that high, but yet all my clothes are still fitting me the same. We expect nothing but your bestest from you! BTW, cute picture!

Missy - do they make games too? I think I have one of their children's games.

Also, I am very excited I bought some arm slings today, gonna try some leg raises. I'll probably end up very humbled when I find out I can do very many! Just like pullups humble me still, I get to thinking I'm a bad a$$ until I try those, then I find I am not so tough after all! LOL!

Have a great evening!

Linda

Hey everybody. Today I did about an hour of cardio and my diet has been pretty clean. I start a new job on 3/31 and I've been pretty busy so I haven't been able to check in as often. Just wanted to let you know. :)

Lori that's a cute pic indeed!

Take care ladies.

Rose and Fitfairy....I am signing off to the check in. I wanted to let you know that it was fun checking in with you ladies for over a year. I just haven't been doing well with check in, so I am signing off now. My workouts are going well....but I need to increase my strength training as I prepare for summer. Everytime I eat something sweet....unless it is the weekend....I will probably hear you ladies saying NOOOO!! We provided each other so much encouragement as we focused on toning and dropping a few pounds last year. It was fun.

I feel good because I know you have so many others who have joined you in the challenge. Have Fun! Enjoy your Easter! I sure I will chat with you here and there on other topics on the discussion. Take care.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.