NO, NO, NO.....somebody stop me!!!

elliemom

Cathlete
:mad::mad:

I see Fruitcakes aren't just for Christmas anymore..,from Cathe e-mailing me directly last year telling me not to come to the RT, and then not giving me the courtesy of an answer why I was the only person to receive this e-mail..to people admitting their family hates then..to this Jonezie whack job..fully expecting to see her rolling around on the ground during one of those religious shows..to people whining about a star rating on a FREAKING INTERNET MESSAGE board..I sure hope none of you ever get criticized in reality..

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!

Melissa

What I just read on the other post regarding one star whatever is just a little too much for me to take. i KNOW who wrote that post because I initially responded to it and then deleted it.

If you are not big enough, or proud enough to stand on your own ideas and convictions, then PLEASE stop posting under different names. If you are going to call someone a "fruitcake" then have the guts to do it using your real name.

Believe it or not, some of us are here for help, support, encouragement and friendship. And those who know me, know that those friendships happen here, in person, in my home, on the telephone, on vacation etc. I am NOT afraid to stand up for what I believe in and when it is important enough to me I will say something.

I stay out of the negative threads because I DO NOT LIKE THEM. Simple as that. Doesn't mean I don't like some of the people in those threads, I just don't care for the topic. Therefore no need for me to jump in and say something negative. (I am guilty of reading them however).

Name calling, screen name changing and the like show someones true character. It's really that simple.

If you are going to stand up for what you truly believe in, then by all means do it.........but there is no need to pull down an entire forum for some childish and mean remarks.

How about if you don't like someone, you don't read the post, or ignore it or move on to something else????

I am sorry but I am not leaving a forum of friends because a few want to play games and lash out at others. If you don't like my posts, don't read them, but you can rest assured that what I write is what I mean and that is written by me.

Last edited:
I didn't realize Melissa was/is Jerry (obviously). I thought Melissa just didn't quote the message correctly.

Carrie

I don't know if Jerry is "Melissa" or vice versa, but I just wanted to clarify that Jerry made that post under his own username and took full credit for it. I agree with Carrie that I thought that "Melissa" didn't use the quote function properly.

I see Fruitcakes aren't just for Christmas anymore..,from Cathe e-mailing me directly last year telling me not to come to the RT, and then not giving me the courtesy of an answer why I was the only person to receive this e-mail..to people admitting their family hates then..to this Jonezie whack job..fully expecting to see her rolling around on the ground during one of those religious shows..to people whining about a star rating on a FREAKING INTERNET MESSAGE board..I sure hope none of you ever get criticized in reality..

I'm out

I read and reread his post many times because I could not believe what I was seeing. And now it is gone but the exact same words are there under Zola1 and the signature Melissa. I responded to it then decided against it because i didn't want to get involved. And now it is gone. But if you check out where Zola is on the forum you will find him constantly reading and or checking both threads waiting for a response.

The only word that comes to my mind is COWARD

I read and reread his post many times because I could not believe what I was seeing. And now it is gone but the exact same words are there under Zola1 and the signature Melissa. I responded to it then decided against it because i didn't want to get involved. And now it is gone. But if you check out where Zola is on the forum you will find him constantly reading and or checking both threads waiting for a response.

The only word that comes to my mind is COWARD

Whether or not jloewe and zola1 are the same person or not, I have no idea. But jloewe's post is still there, page 8 post #78.

Maria

Ellie,

Honestly I am not trying to cover for Jerry because I don't even know Jerry. And you may be right that he may be posting under the Zola ID as Melissa. Again I have no idea. But I just wanted you to have all the right info.

Jerry's original post still appears in that thread "Who one-stars a ...." on page 8, which is where I quoted it from this morning and it is still there now.

Everything on this board is kind of crazy and I don't know if anybody is really who they say they are.:confused:

:) I'm sitting here happy as a clam to be completely oblivious to the horror you are describing! :)

I usually ignore such posts. I don't like them and as soon as I figure out that it's a negative or mean thread, I quit reading it and don't address it. I have met wonderful people here and without all of you (you know who you are!), I truly believe I would not have been quite so successful at reaching my fitness/health goals.

There are also those here whose posts I've read and maybe not commented on, but their stories, successes, failures and ideas have inspired me! :D

So, here I am staying positive, staying with this forum and ignoring anything like what you are describing!

:) I'm sitting here happy as a clam to be completely oblivious to the horror you are describing! :)

I usually ignore such posts. I don't like them and as soon as I figure out that it's a negative or mean thread, I quit reading it and don't address it. I have met wonderful people here and without all of you (you know who you are!), I truly believe I would not have been quite so successful at reaching my fitness/health goals.

There are also those here whose posts I've read and maybe not commented on, but their stories, successes, failures and ideas have inspired me! :D

So, here I am staying positive, staying with this forum and ignoring anything like what you are describing!

Well said!

Maria

Everything on this board is kind of crazy and I don't know if anybody is really who they say they are.:confused:

Lol, ain't it the truth! Well, at least you know I'm not a 60 year old man sitting in just his jockey shorts, chugging a beer and posting as "Liann"! :eek:

Last edited:
Yep, and so can Linda! And I meant BEER by the way. I was typing too fast and put "bear". ;)

I just thought that Zola/Melissa was quoting his post, and then at the bottom wrote LMAO because she for some reason thought his post was funny.

Ellie,

Honestly I am not trying to cover for Jerry because I don't even know Jerry. And you may be right that he may be posting under the Zola ID as Melissa. Again I have no idea. But I just wanted you to have all the right info.

Jerry's original post still appears in that thread "Who one-stars a ...." on page 8, which is where I quoted it from this morning and it is still there now.

Linda is correct, Jerry did post that under his own name. He even signed it. I seen it. Whoever Melissa is must have just been someone who quoted him and responded.

It was definitely Jerry who wrote it.

Actually I found it:

I'm out
Jerry

It's on page 8 of the "who would one-star a birthday" thread about half way down. He used his own user name.

Last edited:
I'm so confused! I just wrote a message to someone who says he is Jerry.

What is wrong with you people?

Are we still talking about (one starring) people?

This is the second time I thought I was getting into a conversation to either help me or someone else.

I don't want to have to be in a conversation about one starring.

a;ppoisejrf;oa nktgiuawhsepo'e uwjahdsikf!

Get a life!

Janie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.