News in my mail of hardcore

stayfit

Cathlete
This message was in my mail:

Just a reminder that our current preslae prices for the 11 new cathe DVDs will "END" on November 30th. Pre-Order online before the end of the month and save up to $60 on Cathe's next DVD series.

New DVD Update as of November 22, 2004

We have now finished filming all 10 new DVDs. Three teams are currently working on the 11 new DVDs. The 1st team finished filming the the new routines last Thursday.Several of the people on the first team will now be merged into team 2 and 3 now that their work is done. The 2nd team is working on the editing of the new workouts and they have currently finished working on 7 of the 10 programs. The 3rd team is working on the authoring of the DVDs and they have been busy creating the DVD menu screens. It’s still too early for us to give you a firm ship date, but by having different teams working on this series of DVDs at the same time we hope to dramatically decrease the time it takes us to turn around this project. Normally, we film all the workouts first… and then edit all the routines…and then finally author all the DVDs.

We will keep you updated each week on our progress in the "Ask Cathe" forum.

Click for more info or to Preorder

Ordering Cathe Videos and DVDs for the Holidays

Like most online retailers, the holiday season is a very busy time of year for us. To make sure that you receive your gifts in time please make sure to order at least 9 days before you need your gift. All orders are shipped from our facility in New Jersey by UPS whenever possible. Please make sure to use a street address on you order, not a PO Box. Please note that if you have to use a PO Box address, your order may be delayed by two or more weeks and you will not be able to track your order on our site.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cathe dot Com
The Center At Doubletree #868
Glassboro, New Jersey 08028
Phone: 800-433-STEP
Fax: 856-582-1985
Web site: http://www.cathe.com
E-mail: [email protected]

Mariángeles a spanish terminator junkie.

:) :)

It has been a pleasure. I join the cathe mailing list and I posted this message because I wanted that everybody would be able to know these great news. You can join the list too if you go to the home page where says sing up for our mailing list.

Mariángeles a spanish terminator junkie.:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.