New weighted gloves

faith4us

Cathlete
For those of you who have bought the new weighted gloves...... are the sizes running big or small?

Thanks,
Tracy

I bought the small/medium. They fit snug, which is my preference. I usually buy a size 7 glove if that helps.

I wear a size 7 glove. I got the Med and they fit fine so true to size. I would not want them any smaller -- getting all those little sand bags in would be a problem.

To measure your glove size, wrap a tape around just below your knuckles.
x-small 6"
small 6½"
medium 7"
large 7½"
x-large 8"

I thought it was one size fits all, they fit me perfectly. DH bought them for me on amazon - they had no sizes on that website.
The only problem I have is I sweat right after a warm up, and these gloves feel wet when I use them. I'm going to try to find out if they have some kind of under-glove type thing like a stocking for the hand that soaks up the sweat...I don't know if there is such a thing. Other than that, I just love them. They are so useful!!!!

Is your fit with your regular lifting gloves on under or without? I know the weighted gloves have an open palm, so I'd need to wear my regular gloves too.

The four pound gloves have fully Covered Palms and come in two sizes. s/m and l/xl
1216404-2T.jpg

You are welcome. :) The only thing about these gloves is trying to put those 1/2 pound little bags back in quickly. They are a tight fit! :D

Thanks for all of the help. I am excited to get these now that they go up to 2 pounds and the palms are covered.

I am thinking I might need the bigger sizes! I measured my hands and they are 7 1/2". I must have big hands for my little body!:p

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.