new to Cathe

Calee

Cathlete
Hi all,
I'm a recent convert to Cathe's workouts from the Firm. Does anyone have suggestions on which DVDs to get started with? I'd like advice for strenght and cardio workouts.
Thanks for the help!
Calee

Welcome Calee!! I too am a "Cathe convert" from The Firm. I have been working out with Cathe since January of this year. I have seen amazing results from the short 6 months that I have been following Cathe's routines.

If you are familiar with step routines, Cathe's Low Max is a good one to start with. You can make it as easy or hard as you want it to be. It is an interval workout. It consists of 7 mini-step routines each followed by a "blast". It is an excellent cardio workout. When I first began with Cathe, I used my Firm step (the newer one that is longer) to do Cathe's step routines. It worked just fine, but was a bit too short for me to really get into the moves. Once I felt comfortable with her step routines, I invested in a full size step and risers, but the Firm step is fine to use if you do not have the full length type that Cathe uses. As far as strength routines go, Muscle Endurance or Power Hour are good ones to begin with for muscle endurance. I hope this information is helpful to you.

Again, welcome!!
Jenn

Welcome Calee. Check the forums, Cathe has posted a rotation for those that are new to Cathe. It consists of basic step/body fusion and low impact step. Two great DVD's to start with. I started there and just graduated to Cardio and Weights and have seen a great change in my shoulders, arms, and hip/thigh area. I also have Kick Punch Crunch - great cardio routine with no step involved.

I personally think no matter which DVD you start with you cant go wrong.

Carmen

I would suggest Cardio and Weights if you're looking for something close in format to the Firm. Others on this Forum have suggested this workout as well to those familiar with the FIRM.

Thank you guys so much! I've been so excited to work out with Cathe, but was a little intimidated on where to start... I really appreciate the advice!
Thanks again, Calee

Save yourself some money and go ahead and buy one of the big bundle packages!!! You'll eventually own almost all of them anyway.

aj:D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.