NEW RUNNERS MAY 2010

Hi ladies,
I went climbing today. We took some new people out who were friends of my climbing partner so it was a pretty mellow day. We had to finish in the pouring rain but it was beautiful other than that and we found wild strawberries on the hike back out - yum! Pizza, rum and cokes and now I'm holding down th couch until bed time. I made brownies last night and took them with me today - they went pretty fast. That's the best way for me to bake - bake it and take it!

Alisha ~ Your cake sounds fabulous. I love cream cheese in all its incarnations. Pip loved the hugs!

Lisa

Good morning ladies,
I did AOS KBW V2 - Brooklyn this morning and really liked it. I liked Beth Chamberlain even though I had worried that maybe I wouldn't but she was great, serious, professional and fun. I'm glad I got it. I'm going to do some yoga and maybe some Zumba. Its raining and doesn't look like its going to stop any time soon so I might just go in to work and get some things done there today. Hope everyone is having a great Memorial Day weekend.
Lisa

Hi lisa, I hope Pip is feeling good today.

I went for a long hike this morning. It started out gray and now its sunny:D

Hi Everybody, have a great holiday!

Hi Everyone!

Well, I have been extremely lazy since what I'm guessing are muscle spasms in my back almost 2 weeks ago! I only got one workout in this past week on Wednesday. I haven't even run this weekend. What a bum!

Well, I've revamped my rotations for the next couple of months and hope that helps get me off my lazy you-know-what starting tomorrow!

Sounds like everyone has had fun this weekend! Lisa I'm so jealous that you got to go climbing! I've never had wild strawberries! I'll bet they were delicious!

Alisha - I'm glad the day turned out beautiful for your hike today!

Helloes to Jane and Cindi!

Back to the old grind tomorrow!

Hi Chickas!

Sorry I've been MIA. I was suppose to do a 8K race this morning but I've been having minor IT band issues so I decided to sit this one out. Not that I wanted to but I'd rather nip it in the bud. I've been doing lots of stretching and foam rolling.

I also did the following:

Saturday - upper body workout and abs
Sunday - Swimming - 82 laps using the 3 minute work/1 minute rest intervals
Monday - Swimming - 104 laps using the above method.

I hope everyone had a great weekend! I will check back tomorrow when I have more time.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.