New HIIT workouts in the future?

sunsdaughter

Cathlete
Hi Cathe and all!
Just wanted to know if there are plans to make a HIIT 2 DVD in the future?
I looooooove the original HIIT and have gotten really awesome results from using that workout regularly in my rotation.

I cannot wait for Crossfire and To The Max!!!! :)

I totally agree with you. This is the DVD that I use twice a week without fail. LOVE IT.....

Cath, pretty please bring out HIIT 2 workout!!

Ditto!

Cathe has the only Hiit DVD workout (that I know of) on the market and it is so much more fun than using cardio equipment.

This was my first Cathe DVD and I so very much wish she'd do another. I love getting a great cardio workout in 30 minutes. Total sweat feast and has done nice things for my lower body, too. And only 30 minutes...genius.

Oh, and for those who track their resting heart rate, I think this workout has the greatest impact on keeping mine low. Truly great cardio.

Add me....

This is my go-to Hiit workout! I string all three together, minus warm-ups/cooldowns and its so awesome. Love the music, the moves, the whole she-bang. I have a TRX suspended from the ceiling and a Jumpsport trampoline I move to the side of it and I combine some of the moves. Tuck jumps are awesome fun and at first I was thinking the tramp will lower my heart rate, but according to my Polar....it stays ramped and it adds another fun spin to HIIT. I use the TRX straps to hang on, because I learned early on that I can really ricochet off that thing doing Pyramid.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.